Game data: time 2.00-2.30 GMT+1
2 players game
My nickname: sashamu89
Thanks

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mod someone told me to check the for forum because it said something about me, i checked and i don't even know who sashamu is but i remeber just telling people gg and that the game was easy and thanks for the easy points. But, I didn't remember using foul language in games, I have not cussed at anyone or use bad words, just gg and easy points. And honestly, I do that to make the other person play harder, i don't mean to hurt them. And whoever sashamu is, he or she didn't tell me to stop saying gg or easy points to them, once. I want to personally say sorry if I hurt your feelings sashamu89. And if you still want to punish me for those words without a real warning from even the player, please only punish me with a 50 percnet points reduction the most mod.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm
judd
Planet

ceasar1122 wrote:
Hi mod someone told me to check the for forum because it said something about me, i checked and i don't even know who sashamu is but i remeber just telling people gg and that the game was easy and thanks for the easy points. But, I didn't remember using foul language in games, I have not cussed at anyone or use bad words, just gg and easy points. And honestly, I do that to make the other person play harder, i don't mean to hurt them. And whoever sashamu is, he or she didn't tell me to stop saying gg or easy points to them, once. I want to personally say sorry if I hurt your feelings sashamu89. And if you still want to punish me for those words without a real warning from even the player, please only punish me with a 50 percnet points reduction the most mod.

out of interest, what do you say when you get beat?

Cool

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 am
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Hi Judd, i am going to be honest, if i get beat I will say gg to my opponent and that's it. But from now on I am going to be more careful and think twice about what I am going to say because everyday I look forward to this game, it makes me feel happy because it requires me to think. Again, I want to say sorry to you sashamu89 if I hurt your feelings. I hope you will forgive me and it won't happen again.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 pm
theunknownamus

Who the heck would be offended by someone saying good game? Would they prefer to be told "bad game, you sucked"?

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: WARNED Reply with quote

Your comments were unreasonable and unacceptable and as for a warning, i warned you myself the other day and you thanked me for the warning, now you will serve a 30 day ban and if you rude comments continue after ban it will be longer. I warned you and you did not listen.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:40 pm
AlphaHustle
Asteroid

@ CYN
you feel good banning people? it gives you satisfaction? your worse than the us in regards to world politics.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

their comments and yours were unacceptable and it is not allowed here, if you continue after ban the bans get longer

ITS ALL GOOD