Post subject: Collusion and bad behaviour Reply with quote

Game just finished
Players:
ffive
cbd
carrotcake
MisterP
ceasar1122

Collusion as in clearly helping one another to obtain 1st and 2nd place.
No real cheat trades as I could see however.

Ceasar from half way in the game started sending me rediculous trade offers. For example 4500 for 3 white. What makes it rediculous is that this was mid to end game although before recession and the board was fully upgraded except green. He wanted all of my cash and all of my credit meaning that if I landed on anything I would have to degrede my blue. As the game continied he every minute would calculate the combided wealth of my cash and credit and send me another trade for 3 whites. I had blue fully upgraded and I never made any offer for his whites. Anyway he continues to send me offers for his whites requesting all of my cash and all of my credit cash too. I asked him to stop many times but one after the other he bombards me with the offers. The only conclusion I can obtain from this is that he sees Im possibly in a stronger position than him and he tries to fool me into a stupid trade to make me last. Very annoying.

Ceasar had prviously traded dubiously pink set to ffive which along with his 4 black gave him a certain first place. Then he started the stupid trade offers on his white to me.

Myself, ffive and ceasar are the last 3 players. Now as the pass-go fee reaches -800 it looks like the next person to pass go will be next out. So I am about to roll past go and ffive start to ridicule and call names?? I dont understand this as we didnt talk or trade all game. Seems like he is happy im 3rd? This on top of ceasar helping ffive and trying his tricks on me all through the game. Anyway I roll and I dont go bankrupt but for a few credits.

Ceasar had previously auctioned his 4 white despite knowing the only person that could bid on them was ffive. Ffive then bids the minimum 330 on them and takes 4 whites for almost nothing, a game which he had already been handed. The aution actually killed ceasar as he would have made more than 330 on them had he kept them for the last few rolls never mind the 200 credit on them. But why would ffive even bid on the whites when he had clearly already won the game. Simply to try to get ceaser 2nd place.

So as it was ceasar througout the game wanted all my cash and credit for 3 of his 4 whites but then gives all 4 of them to ffive by auction for 330 ????

Bad game with poor sportmanship and annoying tactics to be bombarded with trades only designed to put you in last place plus ridicule from ffive becuse he anticipates someone dropping a place and name calling for no reason is uncalled for.
Seemed to me everything was done to get these two first and 2nd place.

Im seeing so much teaming in this game and its not really dealt with.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not cheating. I have never cheated since I played this game. Don't accuse me of cheating please. I offered you 3 whites for 4500 because you were the player with the most cash. And for this game I bought the white for 1680 and the others around 1500. I am giving you all 3 at once only mid game so you can still make a lot of profit and even have a chance of getting 1st place and me 2nd it would have benefited us both. Each white was about 1500 so selling 3 for 4500 is fair not cheating. I only send fair offers because that is how I play I don't like to give bad offers because that is not me. And as for ffiive, I don't even know that player. IF we ever play again just remember this carrotcake if we r only in mid game and you have 3 whites and if give you 4500 for 3 whites will you give it to me? Cuzz to be honest I would take it if I had a monopoly then I would gain back from the 3 whites and monopoly.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:59 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

There is actually nothing wrong with the offer he made for the whites HOWEVER warning to not repeated offer trades when the other player states he does not want the trade.
As for ffive, 30 day ban for uncalled for comments and chat directed towards another player for no good reason along with the buying of the whites which was not right and you know it.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm
asada
Planetoid

I knw what is ur problem cyn!!! I talk against u and i will untill i find justice. If u wan to stop me ban me again. U cant stop me talk against ur ruling over here.

Every good thing has and end,but ur ruling never ends. I have a lot proves u being a total unifair mod. if u want i can open a new report and put all of ur unfair decision but it would nt change anth as i repoted bfore. u will say u r looking for a good and fair mod and the searching never finish, u knw what i mean. COZ u r the almighty CYN. U cant do mistake, cant make wrong decision, no one can say even a single word against ur behaviour.

this game is becoming bitter bcoz of ur presence as a mod. if u wan to make this game healthier again leave ur position and handover to some1 else.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm
asada
Planetoid

and i didnt abuse any1. yes i knw u friut cake and u knw me well. i would be happy if u would become the last one,coz i tried few trade with u. u refused evem it was benefited both of us. coz u were leading the game by having the blue set early.

and CYN open u r eyes, look on the chat. look on my offer what i gave to carrotcake.