Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints nock knows better
      All times are GMT  

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm
cbd2630
Asteroid

Post subject: nock knows better Reply with quote

CYN please check the game between nock, links, ignite and myself. nock could use a long ban for his actions in this game. giving the game to links then trading with him after ress for ridiculous amounts of money. nock knows better and his buddy links could use a ban for his part in accepting late cheat trades.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

YOu didn't like any of it from the beginning. You even came here to report the red auction I did earlier in the game. Your timer went down to 24... you only came back because I said reporting in-game can result in point reduction from making others wait.

There was no way I was going to get rid of those blacks for a small amount of money. If I do deserve anything, it's a point reduction. A little harsh cbd suggesting that I be banned. And liuks is not my friend, I've never played him in my life. It was a crazy game with all the language and the threats. That's just how it turned out; you know I already told you that's not a move I normally make.

But those blacks do sell for 1700 when it's important to have them. Give me a point reduction if you want, CYN, but I'm no longer your friend anymore, cbd, for suggesting I get banned.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 pm
ignite
Asteroid

Post subject: COLLUSION Reply with quote

--COLLUSION--

THESE TWO PLAYERS NOCKTURNAL AND LIUKS PLAYED WITH COLLUSION.

FIRST - nockturnal open red, no bid. make liuks win game. then liuks open green, nockturnal only one with money and no defense bet.

SECOND - liuks give nockturnal 3500 cash for two blacks deep in -ec

THIRD - even after everything they did to collude, nockturnal was still going to lose. liuks gave nockturnal 5k for the whites at the end of the game to make me finish third place.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:40 pm
ignite
Asteroid

Post subject: COLLUSION Reply with quote

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 pm
ignite
Asteroid

nockTurnal wrote:
YOu didn't like any of it from the beginning. You even came here to report the red auction I did earlier in the game. Your timer went down to 24... you only came back because I said reporting in-game can result in point reduction from making others wait.

There was no way I was going to get rid of those blacks for a small amount of money. If I do deserve anything, it's a point reduction. A little harsh cbd suggesting that I be banned. And liuks is not my friend, I've never played him in my life. It was a crazy game with all the language and the threats. That's just how it turned out; you know I already told you that's not a move I normally make.

But those blacks do sell for 1700 when it's important to have them. Give me a point reduction if you want, CYN, but I'm no longer your friend anymore, cbd, for suggesting I get banned.

YOU DID CHEAT TRADE AFTER THIS AFTER CBD LEFT IN DISGUST

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 pm
cbd2630
Asteroid

nock u know better than to accept an offer of 3500 for 2 blacks after ress. Now as far as the chat log don't forget i never said a word. That was between ignite and you 2.

Opening 3rd red for links and not bidding at +210 when you and links had plenty of cash makes no sense what so ever (other than teaming up). You said it was to stop my cyan from making money. my non upgraded cyan!! So u let him have 3rd red for 730 and left him with over 3500 cash. It was by far the worst play I've ever seen in a game. To bad u don't get banned just for that. Smile

Then he fells he owes u something so he over pays you for two blacks after ress so u can get 2nd (when he had game well in hand because of your play). You said it best in lobby after game you "deserve punishment for the trade" and yes please don't consider me a friend playing like that.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:38 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

I will leave that judgement up to CYN. I never said that I "deserved to be punished." Never ever said that. Now you are putting words in my mouth. I said very calmly to you what I said earlier in this thread. I said I thought it was a bit harsh of you to suggest I receive a ban. I said if anything "maybe a point reduction" but not a ban. Honestly, I will leave that up to CYN. If she thinks I deserve that, then so be it. But a ban on something like this would be unprecedented especially without a couple of warnings. Neither you nor ignite bid on red. You didn't like that trade either and you even abandoned your idea of reporting me on that. It was the nature of this game. It was ugly. Not the usual way I'd like to play, but that's how it turned out.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:22 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: dirty tricks Reply with quote

Nockturnal has been passively cheating on this site with his friends and actively disrupting in all otherways for as long as I care to remember. I dont remember ever being in a game with him where he doesnt have an agenda to help one of the other players. He seems never to play alone. His use of pm to others is extensive.

On the other hand he thinks he is some sort of self proclaimed GM policeman! In the last week he has pm'ed the players I was in game with to tell them to adgate me to hopefully provoke me into a reaction. I know this because two players told me that they just received a pm from Nockturnal and were wondering why that was.

I told them he is trying to get me banned in any way he can and please just to ignore him.

If this is the corrupt sort of deluded policemen that GM needs then by all means this guy should be let of scot free yet again as he always has been in the past.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

You both know the trades were not appropriate. And as you are not getting banned for this Nock, neither is a person that takes time out of game to report. They receive a warning to not do so.
Both players reduced 25%, with warning that next time it will be 50 and possibly involve a ban.

ITS ALL GOOD