Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Stalling Report: generalsuntzu
      All times are GMT  

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Stalling Report: generalsuntzu Reply with quote

Asked for "5 min break" multiple times in game. When it was clear he wasn't going to win he stalled and demanded another break. I know you don't like to punish for stalling-on-purpose, but this time I made sure to get words out of his mouth so that the text shows that he was aware he was doing this. So please take a look at the chat near the end. The evidence is there. It was pretty clear he was going to lose, and decided to prolong the game as much as he could. No houses built. Just whites. And he takes his breaks.

Game Time: 9:00 PM EST.

Players:

nockTurnal
betelgeuse1
october
generalsuntzu

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't seem to bring the best out in people nock.

A niggle here a niggle there. At the same time always seemingly positioned on the moral highground.

For instance you pm people mid game to agrivate and also moan and groan in all your games and generally try to get a rise out of others in the lobby. You actively look for the smallest thing so that you can report. You correct peoples spelling and passively insult in any way you can. Youve been doing this for a long long time. On the other hand your a purely personal player. You block even when it hurts your game and never trade with anyone except your pals and you whine constantly.

You know I've played that generalsuntzu many times and there was never a problem.

How about taking a step back from this constant baby act your playing here.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

And who are you exactly? Why should I care what you say? I've never once played against a name Mockingbird. Who are you hiding under? Is this the cake guy again? This is nothing new from you. I never correct a player's spelling unless they are being a jerk. That would be you. I remember doing that to one of the many cake names recently. You can run, but you can't hide. I've tried to find something to get you banned as well, but you are a runaway. Impossible to get anything on you even though your own behavior deserves punishment.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Quote:
Post subject: Nockturnal said:
And who are you exactly? Why should I care what you say? I've never once played against a name Mockingbird. Who are you hiding under? Is this the cake guy again? This is nothing new from you. I never correct a player's spelling unless they are being a jerk. That would be you. I remember doing that to one of the many cake names recently. You can run, but you can't hide. I've tried to find something to get you banned as well, but you are a runaway. Impossible to get anything on you even though your own behavior deserves punishment.

You tried to find something to get someone banned!!
My point exactly.
Shakes head in amazement

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Mockingbird wrote:

You tried to find something to get someone banned!!
My point exactly.
Shakes head in amazement

That "someone" isn't just any random player; it IS you. You are one of the most complicated players on a personal level to deal with. I'm not the only one who thinks this. trace shares my thoughts, too. BTW I'm pretty sure that was you who said "f*** you" in the lobby. I'm going to report that. Maybe *we* finally have something on you.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Nock you may be bringing all this on yourself, please quit knitpicking each thing, i am not going to ban someone off of one swear word in lobby nor do you know who you are talking to, you think everyone is cake and you are wrong. While cake is irritating you cant accuse everyone of being him.
As for the stalling Warning issued to generalsuntzu
Try going back to enjoying the game instead of sitting trying to find someone doing something wrong the game is suppose to be fun, there will always be those that irritate you no matter how many bans are in effect, its the way internet games are.

ITS ALL GOOD