Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Trade verification
      All times are GMT  

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Trade verification Reply with quote

CYN, if you could please verify that all trades in a match I played earlier were legitimate? It was one of those very iffy games. Not accusing anyone of anything, just want to verify these were fair.

Game Time Estimate: 5:30 PM [EST]

Players:

yesyes
    shiraz
    nockTurnal
    ikec

Trade 1: ikec couldn't get a trade for orange for brown so he settled for less and got 1 black but other player received a 3rd white. Trade was very one-sided.

Trade 2: Again later, ikec finally caved in to shiraz on the orange/brown. I can't remember the exact details on this one, but it looked very questionable. A fair trade would've been 1 orange for 1 brown plus possible cash depending who gets brown.

Trade 3: This one came near the end. 3 blacks for 1600. Player had no benefit from it. He would not come close to outlasting me. It appears this player did something similar before. (See below.)

Reference 1: http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50288
Reference 2: http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35651

I would greatly appreciate your verification on these trades. I also found it odd that shiraz could easily have blocked 3rd purple (yesyes only had 1k, ans shiraz would've only had to push it to 1200), but let it go for minimum. So instead later he ends up giving yesyes his blacks. You can see my point of view on this.

Last edited by nockTurnal on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade 1 unfair trade, ikec reduced 25 percent
Trade 3 cheat trade yesyes and shiraz reduced 50 percent
Trade 2 was fair trade

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
Trade 1 unfair trade, ikec reduced 25 percent
Trade 3 cheat trade yesyes and shiraz reduced 50 percent
Trade 2 was fair trade

Okay, thanks CYN. That is why I checked. I've been wrong before, so that's why I'm careful not to accuse of cheating if I'm unsure. I appreciate your swift action on this one.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 pm
nestle
Planetoid

i dont remember the game.but the end the economy was-300 and green was full and and again i dont remember that it was ikec or yesyes he beame negative when he trade with me.it was his chance not touching green.and definitley it was my benefit and chance to become 2nd.i had +4000.i didnt do anything that benefit him.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Trades must benefit BOTH players as equally as possible

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 pm
nestle
Planetoid

whats the matter with u cyn?why reduced 50?why?i didnt do anything wrong.dont do this to urself.ill not forgive u.ive played right.it seems u have no understanding of judging. bs

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm
nestle
Planetoid

i didnt sell under price and it benefit me and him.who says it does not benefit both of us?he won.how it doesnt benefit both?he risked and he suceed.this the game if u dont know

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

who are you in the game and i will explain

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm
nestle
Planetoid

i am shiraz

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

1100 for fourth white when start is at +110 and both have plenty of money is not a fair trade. And 1900 for three blacks when it breaks one player at -450 is also an unfair trade and you really need to watch your responses or you will receive a ban, you can object but need to watch how you state it. These two trades together could be ruled as possible team play so dont push your luck

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 pm
IkeCarlini
Asteroid

i did put a lol icon because i thought this was laughable. i now change to a shocked icon having seen responses since the first post. Shocked

i will explain further in another post.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 am
nestle
Planetoid

4 god sake he won.he didnt complain.because he knew how to play.and i bought white 1600 and he trade with nockturnal the 3rd white.i needed money.and 4th white was not benefit me.i sent him offer 4 thired white and he accept his offer.see the 3rd white offer so why should i kept 4th whie when i needed money more?and dont threat me with ban.i have right to object.u always give previlige with who complain.see the trades and play of nockturnal.how he owned 3rd green.and opening the houses. Evil or Very Mad

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Sorry you disagree with my decision but it stands. As for threatening you it was not a threat it was telling you the fact that you may object any time you want to but you need to watch how you do it, Inappropriate objections are not tolerated it was a warning not a threat

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 am
IkeCarlini
Asteroid

trade 1:

shiraz has two orange, 1 brown. i have 1 orange, 2 brown.

yesyes is going for whites and shiraz has interest in black. shiraz auctions 3rd white and picks it up as yesyes does not have sufficient funds. i do the same with 4th white to get for about 1k.

now, negotiations have not been successful thus far with shiraz and i don't want to get stuck with 'the 4th white' so i swap my cheapo white with yesyes' black. this gives me more opportunity to strike a deal with shiraz. there are many games where 4th white is not worth much, if anything to the player that has the other three. shiraz paid more so by striking a deal with yesyes before shiraz can is advantageous to me (and detrimental to shiraz, which again is advantageous to me, double bubble).

i cannot believe this action has been taken.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 am
nestle
Planetoid

i know its the decision of god and can not change.i have not seen that someone object and u say yes i made mistake.i becuase u r always right.i know i played fair and didnt do anything right.thats enough 4 me.points come and go.i dont care.but this misjudgment showed me when someone has power and ... let it go.i am more patient than u think.i will wait judge.