Post subject: DELETE PLEASE MOD Reply with quote

THREAD REMOVED TO DUE OFF TOPIC UNRELATED FLAMING

Last edited by -Legend- on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Nock it is not allowed to speak ill of another player naming their name, your post has been moved to mod section and consider this a warning

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
Nock it is not allowed to speak ill of another player naming their name, your post has been moved to mod section and consider this a warning

I do not know of this illness you speak of. What I do know is that I spoke the truth. I did not flame anyone. I laid it out exactly how it is. You take a very Stalin-esque approach to your moderatorship. I've stood by you in the past and defended you while your fellow ex-moderators criticized you. I can see where they stand now. I do not like your approach at all. It's a bit like a totalitarian rule here.

People have a right to know of unfair playing styles. I happened to recognize the player name, and I posted my info to help others. Evidently, it appears that -Legend- is the same person as 2fresh. I don't know why he'd make a separate topic about it otherwise. So you are blaming me because he took it personally. So maybe he should've used a more generic name if he isn't going to be taken to criticism. It's like a famous person with a bad history going public with a speech and then crying foul when someone says anything truthful about that person's past.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

If you look all the way back on GM, it has never been allowed to put down another player especially by name, past mods have done the same

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 pm
-Legend-

nockTurnal wrote:
CYN wrote:

I do not know of this illness you speak of. What I do know is that I spoke the truth. I did not flame anyone. I laid it out exactly how it is. You take a very Stalin-esque approach to your moderatorship. I've stood by you in the past and defended you while your fellow ex-moderators criticized you. I can see where they stand now. I do not like your approach at all. It's a bit like a totalitarian rule here.

People have a right to know of unfair playing styles. I happened to recognize the player name, and I posted my info to help others. Evidently, it appears that -Legend- is the same person as 2fresh. I don't know why he'd make a separate topic about it otherwise. So you are blaming me because he took it personally. So maybe he should've used a more generic name if he isn't going to be taken to criticism. It's like a famous person with a bad history going public with a speech and then crying foul when someone says anything truthful about that person's past.

I have not seen 1 thing related to the purpose of the thread.... Try finding a more suitable location for your "opinions".