Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Other complaint
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm
-Legend-

Post subject: Other complaint Reply with quote

Will a mod please review the misguided and unrelated flame in the thread below?

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5731

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Nock it is not allowed to speak ill of another player naming their name, your post has been moved to mod section and consider this a warning

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Please see my follow-up post here:

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5731

Please note: For those of you who are interested, CYN deleted my post even though no flaming was involved. I spoke the truth only.

I'm sure CYN will now take her abusive power and delete that as well. Read it while you can!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

If you look all the way back on GM, it has never been allowed to put down another player especially by name, past mods have done the same

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
If you look all the way back on GM, it has never been allowed to put down another player especially by name, past mods have done the same

You don't seem to know the difference between "putting down" a player vs. stating their playing style. I didn't even make fun of the playing style. I stated it as truth and how to deal with it. Cursing and calling someone names is putting someone down. I gave an honest and truthful statement of the playing style of a particular player.

I wouldn't have posted that if had been any other player mentioned. He was offering advice with not the best example of an honorable player. I happened to recall the name and made my post.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

You are allowed to not agree with another players strategy and playing style however you are not to name their name in a post or post on their thread with your comments about that person, it had nothing to do with what he posted.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:29 pm
-Legend-

Regardless of the "opinion" of my playing style, The post was completely unrelated to the thread, Instead of participating in what the thread was about you invented your own topic which could not even see the thread topic.

The only thing i have concluded from the post is that you are coming from a dark place inside yourself tainting and projecting your view of reality to suit your inner beliefs.

My advice - Forgive yourself for who you have been & then remember who you wish to be.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:22 pm
IkeCarlini
Asteroid

nockturnal, your opinion does not constitute 'truth', you may very well honestly believe these things you say and think the world has a right to know your opinion. the problem is that your twisted views on events and personalities are rash, judgmental and way-off the mark. your poison is tantamount to slander and libel. you speak of 'an honourable player', why not try acting like one.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 pm
nockTurnal
Planetoid

I stated the facts. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but not to his or her own facts.

The player "2fresh" was being featured, and I posted my bit about him. People have a right to know. Off topic or not.

IkeCarlini, who are you to say anything? You never even read the post in question. It was deleted by CYN. You just want to have your say because you can't handle the truth either.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm
-Legend-

The thread was about getting some big games going with high points players..

The only thing related to my thread was the name 2fresh. Which you decided to make the topic of the thread.

My account was not the topic of the thread, it had nothing to do with the thread what so ever.

I am quite open to your opinion of my game play... But do it in the appropriate place. Please and thank you.