Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints trade between white_shark and ikec
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:19 pm
asada
Planetoid

Post subject: trade between white_shark and ikec Reply with quote

Players:
Ffive
white_shark
uth
robert
ikec
time:
Please check the trade between white_shark and ikec at the end of the game. every1 knws that ikec has the game but still he (ikec) made the trade. instead of auctioning it white shark sold to ikec.

when white_shark knew that he lost the game he started to stalling until time runs out. he called me noob. He got banned bcoz of his behaiviour.
link-
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5700

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 pm
asada
Planetoid

Post subject: time Reply with quote

21.28(GMT+1)

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm
IkeCarlini
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

game ended 20:28 GMT +1 actually.

as i said ffive, meh.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:23 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

It was not a cheat trade and it could have possibly made his position better, just because it didnt work, does not make it a cheat trade. You had green fully built, ikec needed to do what he could to keep his position

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:02 am
white_shark
Asteroid

I am always amazed and shocked how someone like asadasada opens cases without grounds and wasting the resources and time of the mods. He always exaggerates and distorts from reality. For example, he had the opportunity to buy blks but declined and I was no way able to fetch more for these. Then I was chatting with other members regarding trades and was not stalling. BTW i didn't addressed the noob term to him altho you know :). For those kind of anti social behaviour he shud get a warning at least. pls also watch log for this threat to get some one banned and stuff to try to intimidate newer members. His negative comments and attitude surely doesn't promote gm being an enjoyable game. there are enough groundless reports granting him to be banned to re-think about his anti social behaviour. P.s always reports others for cheat trades whereas he is the biggest one if you look at his trades (other games)

@ asada If you wanna face me in a 2p big game i am always ready to beat you down!

just my two cents.

JC

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 am
asada
Planetoid

I knw CYN u will say that, so i was well prepared for that........

so why did u make that decision on me? (link).

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5717

I think CYN we need a better head mod now. as I noticed U r the only one active here.I understand that u cant make every decision perfect. its a hard job to do. u r spending with this game and forum from alot of time. It will b also good for u and for us to handover ur power to some other one and if u r nt interested then try to b more neutral.

I will not stop writting unless u give me a good comparision between this two games CYN. I remember this two games very well. so make ur points strong nuf to beat mine.

And to u white_shark- u called me noob. if cyn is impartial she can see it on the chat box.
Thank u.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

There are differences between the two situations and everything has to be taken into account asada and as i said you do not want to do this with me. you have been looking for something to compare so that you could complain about my decision and you are upset that i did not take your request to be a mod. In the first game the trade did not benefit the losing player at all. In this situation it did. I could go into detail but you will find something wrong no matter what the explanation. When looking at a trade you have to look at the whole board, everyones funds everyones credit everyones properties everyones upgrades to property the ec amount. the two games you are comparing do not even compare. I suggest you end your little game here and negative comments, i did see where said noob ONCE but you were and are always very irritating in games when you are going to report. Just report, do not go on and on in the game about it, ruining it for others in the game. You are on a thin line after your ban, I told you that, dont try me, you wont like the results.
(on the needing other mods comment, i totally agree however we have not found anyone interested)

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:10 pm
white_shark
Asteroid

@ asada stop whining and move on kid! the day you become mod is the day gm ends. Cyndi has been kind to ya to let you play on. now be greatful and listen to her. its time to change your wrong attitude.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:40 pm
asada
Planetoid

i have few complains abt cyn. i dnt where to give. No one is there to check. I even got a threat to get a permanent ban form here, bcoz of my words against her.every1 one has rite to complain,but here is impossible to complain against the mod. the mods are good in this game.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 pm
asada
Planetoid

I could go into detail but you will find something wrong no matter what the explanation. u said that rite?
give a good explanation. i m ready to get a permanent ban if its needed to talk against abt ur decision.

But i will nt quit untill i get the results form higher mod. U can ban me np with that. I will keep coming back untill i get the justice.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:02 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Ok asada here it is, if you do not feel i make proper judgements or am biased then you will have to wait until another player becomes a mod and they will look at your complaints. Right now I am the only mod available, you have a right to disagree with my ruling but until we find someone else to be a mod you are stuck with my decisions. I will still look at your complaints and rule on them as i see fit but if you disagree, another mods opinion or judgement will have to wait until we get another one.

ITS ALL GOOD