Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Please investigate.
      All times are GMT  

Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Please investigate. Reply with quote

Hey CYN.

Just played a really strange one. I'm not calling anyone out here... but if you could please investigate a game I just finished playing that is still ongoing.

Game Time: 9:30 PM (EST)

Players: me (nockTurnal), Marmit, ajwg, Ashoo and DeanAbraham.

The cyan for $1800 seemed rather high even though the same player wanted me to give him 3rd white for $1200, and then all the other weird stuff that went on afterwards. The purples/greens trade and the white auction. Look at chat text.

I would appreciate you looking into this.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

I did look at the game and all the trade offers and trades accepted and sorry but i do not see any cheat trading or anything strange. i read the chat and you questioned the 1800 for cyan being too high, it was a second set, they needed to pay higher for it with the funds they had and the way the board was loaded. All trades depend on who has what and funds, not just "third cyan for 1800". The white offer was made to both of you that had a white and then increased between the other two. I do not see any foul play in this game.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
I did look at the game and all the trade offers and trades accepted and sorry but i do not see any cheat trading

I do not see any foul play in this game.

Hey CYN. Thanks for looking into this. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my post. I just wanted you to investigate to clear it. It did feel to me it didn't feel right. As I said "I'm not calling anyone out" as in "I'm not accusing anyone" just yet. There is no need for you to be "sorry". I still think that one player telling the other to auction the whites (because he was in negative) so he can get money for green just seemed unnatural. I thought it was strange for me that last part of the game. I appreciate your time looking into this.

Sat May 12, 2012 7:28 am
shaban
Moon

Ashoo here..

actually 2 players had money abraham had and may be the other one with 2500 was mermit.. i dont remember becoz it was a long time ago.

mermit offered me 2000 for whites abraham also had money.. i thought its unfair to make offer for white privately so i said "i think i should auction white" abraham said yes "u should"
he didnt advised me to auction whites to get money for green. he just said its good to auction rather than making an offer in private. Thats it