Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat offers
      All times are GMT  

Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm
-Legend-

Post subject: Cheat offers Reply with quote

Time: 2012/05/02 14:02:01

In a 4 player game with me sriram_krish / ffive / juda

Decided to make this report as i feel some players are very cheaty and biased ffive being one of them.

He purposely blocked my sets for a start.. Seriously over paying for the 4th extractor to sell going up to 2300 for it. Anyway that is fine.

Then i get a ridiculous offer of me to pay him 2500 a green and the the brown set for 2 extractors i declined..

a few rounds passed and i offfered the green set to him for 2 extractors and the brown set... seemed fair to me.
he declined.
I then offered the reverse. Ill take green and he can have extractors and the brown.
He declined.

He then decided to offer me the same trade accept i pay him 500.
Now why is this a cheat trade?

Well i will tell u why.
I was willing to to either of the trades,extractors and brown or green.
I sent both offers, and both were fair. He then in typical style played the greedy biased trade offering mogul. wanting me to pay more for the same thing i just offered him.

He finished below me and had no chance of any game without trading me.
This could possibly fall into the no trading rule where a player purposely blocks another and does not accept any reasonable or fair offers.

Please look into this.. Its not the first or last horrific trade from this player.
I believe he has already received a warning.

Hope this gets the attention it requires as it ruins not only my game but the game of many others.

Thank you.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

I will look into this game however after the other one you reported it is obvious you two think differently as to what is a fair trade for both of you, just because you think it is fair doesnt mean he feels the same and may have other plans than the properties you are trying to trade. The trades you laid out here may sound ok to some however it depends on what all other properties you have, what all other properties he has and how much monies and credit each of you have. Everyone has their own strategy and some do not like how another plays but if there is not any direct cheating and just difference of opinion on strategies then one cannot be punished for this. If you do not like how he plays, please avoid playing games with him when possible. A couple years ago I had several that did not like my strategy. Many have run across this, it is a difference of thinking and game play.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri May 04, 2012 2:50 am
shaban
Moon

yeah ffive had blocked my game too! he made stupid offers only in his favor!

Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm
-Legend-

You said we have a difference of what is fair.
If you look into his trading history you will notice there is never a trade offered by this player that is even close to fair.