Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Repeat offender: gedore1
      All times are GMT  

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

Post subject: Repeat offender: gedore1 Reply with quote

Time of Game: Wednesday March 14. Around 9:00 PM EST.

Players: nockturnal, trace, gedore1, TonyGonzo.

gedore is a problematic player in that he grunts a lot and offers a lot of bad trades. Evidently given his high score he is getting his way an aweful lot. I think he must have unsuspecting players give in to him. TonyGonzo didn't seem to be aware last night when he bought his auctions.

The thing is, gedore is operating under the radar. It's not something you can really say "hey, that should be punished." It's more or less the experience of playing with him that just isn't fun. I'd rather not play than play against him.

trace was able to translate a lot of what he said in Portuguese and they were not very nice things. This has been going on for quite a long time. I'ms surprised to see no one report him... at least recently. IMO he needs at least a temporary banning. I don't think a point reduction will solve anything.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Am not banning at this time. Warning to gedore to make sure trade offers benefit both players and when commenting (even in another language) to watch what you say. Any further complaints and you may serve a ban

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
Am not banning at this time. Warning to gedore to make sure trade offers benefit both players and when commenting (even in another language) to watch what you say. Any further complaints and you may serve a ban

Hi CYN. Thanks for looking into this. I appreciate it.

Another night, and another game involving gedore. Unfortunately, we both play at the same time each night. Game took place March 16th at 10:00PM EST. Players: nockturnal, trace234, gedore1, and two other players.

This time there was not a word from gedore. However, the poor trade offers continued. Please investigate if you will.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:31 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Sorry but i am not seeing cheat trade offers, while they are not 100% balanced, most trades cannot be. Some I would have taken. Please try to avoid playing with him if you do not care for his game play. I cannot ban due to another player not liking someone's game style unless it is cheating or teaming

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 am
nockTurnal
Planetoid

CYN wrote:
Sorry but i am not seeing cheat trade offers, while they are not 100% balanced, most trades cannot be. Some I would have taken. Please try to avoid playing with him if you do not care for his game play. I cannot ban due to another player not liking someone's game style unless it is cheating or teaming

Thank you for looking into this matter, CYN. I appreciate your time and effort into your investigation. I've decided not to play at all this past week. Your recommendation was much appreciated.