Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cyber bully
      All times are GMT  

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: cyber bully Reply with quote

davidnobre never seems to leave me alone anytime i log on he/she keep sending me private message annoying me it reaches a state that if i ever know where to find him/she i would surely get myself in trouble this thing :have been going on quite sometime the last time was march 6, 2012 at approx 23:45 this person is driving me nuts if this thing dosnt stop i may have to take other step because this thing is called CYBER BULLY if i mute the person he/she go change acc real pushy, all i want to do is play a game in peace please look into the matter asap thx

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

ok chicken , now lets mods see everything u said to me lol, why womans always complain for everything ? Shocked Both of u can be banned ,i dont care , just tell me ur decision mods Very Happy

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

David I am surprised that you carried on for so long with them, please refrain from contacting or speaking to him anymore, you are causing another player grief and harassing them which is not allowed. If it continues I will have to ban you.

Belkin please refrain from responding to him especially in the manner in which you did, while harassment is not allowed, neither is threatening someone or calling them offensive names...you also will be banned if this is repeated in this manner. If David harasses you anymore please do not respond and post it here and it will be handled.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: thanks alot Reply with quote

thanks alot

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Last edited by DavidNobre on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

I did nothing wrong, nor said nothing offensive, just said that i think about him lol, by the way, cant i say anything to him? if even player say that other one is old one or question ur opponent skill get banned, everyone will be banned here! I have no fault if he is stressed out or if he cares for nothing

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

David you continued on harassing him even after he asked you to leave him alone. Please refrain from saying things to him and leave him be. You did wrong by repeatedly telling him he had no skill and was old and other things. Please just stop and do not speak to him as he requested. His responses to you were very wrong and he has been warned also.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

I know CYN, but i just said that i think about him, no swearing nor nothing so bad, what is the problem of say , '' you have no skill'' or ur a BAD PLAYER? What about calling other person of nerd, is it so bad to get a BAN ? Where i live there is something named '' frech of speach'' , and if i didnot offended ( with swears ) in my view there is nothing wrong on it, anyway, let it go , i dont want to talk with some1 that have no courage to answer for himself and need to cry out coz he feel annoyed for nothing , for me there is nothing to say to him anymore!