Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints playing as a team
      All times are GMT  

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: playing as a team Reply with quote

date: feb:03: 2012. time:21:05 uk time. 3 players game raultm, dayfairy and myself ismeagain, raultm open property for dayfairy and dont bid more than once to be fair they dont bid against each other but when i open anything they both bid against me when i talk to them about reporting them they both answer if getting a ban is going to ruin their lives players like these must not be on gm please check the log to back up what i am saying, they are ruining the enjoyment of the game Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:53 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening a property and only bidding once is not teaming and both bidding against you in a 3p game is not teaming without more evidence. There is no way i can rule this as teaming. The way you made the convo sound i was thinking you were right until i read the convo...there was much more involved then you saying i am going to report you and him saying it will ruin my life. Anyone is free to open a property at any time and if they do not bid we are unable to check that or verify therefore it is not punishable.
Please do not go on and on that someone will be banned, you have no idea what ruling will take place until a mod looks at the whole picture.
If you do not like how someone plays, avoid games with them. I do not show them playing together multiple times.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: please check the log Reply with quote

seem like u dont check the log they dont bid against each other even when i am broke please check the log before u pass any verdict if i open anything they bid but never bid against each other

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

I check all logs. Logs do not show bidding (who bids when and what) we are unable to monitor that. I never pass verdict before making a ruling.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:48 am
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: happy Reply with quote

i am happy that baffoe report the same thing without my knowldge we couldnt be lying Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy