Post subject: number7 Reply with quote

Game I just came out of 5p

players were:

number7
totihari
trace_3p
galactic_angel
libertine

There were at least 2 accepted trades that I'd like checked. Both involving red by number7. At approx start 25 3rd red was traded for 500, shortly after all 3 red were then traded for 1500 (i think).

throughout the game number7 was being very temperamental. Started off with telling people to only buy their own stuff. Then later accusing people of teaming against him, who I have no idea as I certainly never saw anything that made me think anyone was teaming against him/her. Also when he ended up short of cash he set about auctioning properties he owned, yes not against the rules but his motives were not for his benefit I think, but basically caused disruption to the game.

There was mention in the chat by one player about a trade offer he made of yellow for green, whether this was true, or if money was included I don't know. But judging by the accepted trades later in the game I wonder!

Anyway, be grateful if a mod can take a look at the trades involved in this game.

thanks

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:41 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

The first trade may have passed as he did buy the third red for 500 but also gave totihari the 4th black and left him/herself with no money to build. However trading all three of the red a few turns later to totihari at 1687 was more boarderline. With reviewing the entire game number7 needs to adjust his trade offers to not be so one sided and game chat needs to not be as accusing and abrupt anymore please.
Ruling is 25% reduction to number7 which hopefully makes him/her look at their trading and make them not one side and be sure they benefit both players. Totihari reduced 25% also

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:58 am
trace567

So the first trade 500 for 3rd red passes?

Thanks for checking

Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

He/she paid 500 and gave fourth black for third red leaving himself with no money to build he gave him a set but no money to build and gave totihari fourth black.

ITS ALL GOOD