Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion another complaint, another mistake
      All times are GMT  

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

He will always have an opinion and usually adverse to part of rulings but not all. that is just finger....he is entitled to his opinions as long as he posts them in the right places and without direct abuse which he has been doing fairly well at.
There will be more mods when i get back on my computer in november, and it is true there hasnt been many complaints and the embargo ones were due to my mistake and that has now been handled.
I have been receiving more pm's than any postings on the forum which is fine and havent had anyone angry or upset with my responses to the pm's (yet).
The ex mods they may still have access to chat and trading but show no desire to be a mod anymore and i do not blame them nor expect them to .... if they volunteer thats fine but i wont push it they all told me personally they no longer wanted to be mod or would not be around to do mod duties and that was their choice as it was yours...no bad feelings and everything is fine for the moment....if you are not happy with the situation i am sorry you feel that way.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 pm
trace567

Yep, whatever. But I know at least one offered to help out after resigning but you said it was too late as email was sent to kreso. But that was a month ago, and kreso well he hasn't removed them has he?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 pm
trace567

Well, all I know is that it is not ever going to be in the best interests of the players for there to be only one moderator for a lengthy period of time. So I do hope you manage to get that resolved in the near future.

I cannot return, have no wish to return and will only ever return as a moderator if it came to the point of kreso closing the game if there were no mods. Other than that I'm out for good.

If players don't feel it a problem to have only one moderator available, and do not feel this is a problem then I will not waste my time mentioning it again.

Its a shame that some of the real facts will never come to light. But I won't bother to care if others clearly do not. I gave enough of my life and time to this game, and all my points here are based on trying to give players fairness. That is not to say that anything has been done wrong, but mistakes can happen, and do happen. Its called human error. Without back up players are left in a bad place should a mistake occur to them.

GM is for the players, and players need to at least have a fair system of being able to gain a second opinion at times.

So I apologise if my posts appear to be attacks or unfair, but I am really just trying to stand up for players best interests.

If it is of help and can mean you can place some new mods in faster I will happily send you the tutorial videos of which you know I made before for training mods.
I just hope to see more mods here soon, the sooner the better.

But if we are still with only one mod by late November I will email kreso personally to raise my concerns.

I am sorry that you had issues with flooding this last month Cyn, but I am glad you managed to retain the same ip address throughout the process! You must have a good net that you can take with you.

Best of luck to you in your new home.