Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat/BL Trade Between molecule321 and XHoodHero
      All times are GMT  

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 pm
Bleu_Soul
Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat/BL Trade Between molecule321 and XHoodHero Reply with quote

The game happened about one hour and 15 minutes ago at the time of this posting. Start was around -230. molecule had around 1800 and controlled two greens and two whites, XHoodHero had about 1400 and one green with the other two whites. Hero had red fully upgraded, and molecule had 4 upgrades on purple. They both traded, giving molecule all the whites and XHoodHero the greens, maybe with some cash to molecule. Other properties on the board were brown, cyan, and blue, all pretty much fully upgraded (brown was only at 4 and so was blue).

I'm reporting because I don't really think XHoodHero had zip chance with green. He could have upgraded it only twice without going into fairly deep debt, and the other properties and start recession (-230!) would not have allowed him enough cash to do anything with it. He tried upgrading three times and that didn't do anything for him. Anyway, that trade cost me 1st place, as I only got second because molecule was able to pull in enough with white.

If anything else, this was at least a BL trade. Thank you mods for any help/advice you may provide...

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 am
molecule
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

well first of all maybe if you had finished upgrading blue it would of helped your chances, after the trade with hero he had 3 greens pulling in a 100 instead od 2 whites for , if green and red had been landed on he would of possibly won. supposing so then this would still have been reported im sure. at the time i pretty sure he had more cash than i , and no i did not get any money i gave money. this is all im saying for now because it clearly is not a cheat trade. i sincerely believe hero did have a chance.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:30 am
molecule
Planet

im pretty sure it was 2 greens for 2 white and no money at about -200, i dont think i had nearly 1800 but hero did not give me money.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 am
Bleu_Soul
Planetoid

Oh, and I forgot to mention I was under the alt Woot_n_Poot.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Not a cheat trade Reply with quote

The trade was not a cheat trade, The player tried to advance his position and it could have done so but as luck has it, it didnt. Green can make or break you, you dont know until you take the chance or not , it is the choice of the player.
The trade benefited both players therefore is not a cheat. Please remember just because a trade effects another player not involved in the trade it does not make it a cheat trade.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:19 am
Bleu_Soul
Planetoid

Alright, that's fair enough I guess.

Yeah I was annoyed that the trade did affect my positioning, but I would not have reported it if I didn't think it was unfair to some degree - in this case to Hero, who I think would have had made it if he had maybe 700 more in cash, but not like that. Start just seemed too low and there were too many other props upgraded (yellow too now that I think about it?), and molecule basically got automatic income with white. Oh well though.

Thanks for reviewing this.