Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints selfish player
      All times are GMT  

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 am
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: selfish player Reply with quote

2P GAME J_O_K_E_R AND myself just-a-spliff time 11:20. date:25:08:2011 joker keep stalling on every roll until his time to play reaches 13 sec and sometimes 4 sec and saying no one can tell him wat to do with his time he plays as he feels when i warn him that i can report him his reply was no one can do nothing about it so i can go and report please check the log to back up wat i am saying

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:58 am
DonKill3r
Asteroid

Post subject: J-o-k-e-r here Reply with quote

Please check my version on the story in the report i have made.

Connection on my side was also quite bad.

Regards

J-o-k-e-r

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

as warned before joker you do stall or as you put it, do other things while playing the game, this gets very irritating to the one you are playing. Any further complaints on your stalling and you will face another ban. Please do what you need to do and then join a game.
Warning to justaspliff to please try to not voice your irritation with stallers just finish game and report in forum

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Belkin, if you chose to retaliate in such an extreme way in future you will receive a ban. Please read the guidelines below on what moderators do in response of a stalling report, do not assume we will act with a ban right away please, or to then taunt others with this threat.

You may wish to cast a vote on the on going poll to decide if stalling remains an offence of which moderators may ban after 3 occasions, you may also read what we will do under the current rules should we receive a report of stalling
http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5463

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 am
DonKill3r
Asteroid

Post subject: CYN Reply with quote

CYN wrote:
as warned before joker you do stall or as you put it, do other things while playing the game, this gets very irritating to the one you are playing. Any further complaints on your stalling and you will face another ban. Please do what you need to do and then join a game.
Warning to justaspliff to please try to not voice your irritation with stallers just finish game and report in forum

I do understand where you are coming from CYN. But to be fair just because i took a while to roll now n again does not actually mean that i am purposely stalling the game. From now on i shall do as you ask & finish my business before playin a game. However i think that the warning of which is now my 2nd is uncalled for as i wasnt actually stallin on this occasion. It was due to connection n PC problems. If possible & if you can understand where im cummin from then i would be grateful if you would revoke this warning as one more offense is goin to lead to a ban i presume & i dont want that to happen.