Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Possible Cheat/BL Trade Between raw88killa and misscoxxxy
      All times are GMT  

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 pm
Bleu_Soul
Planetoid

Post subject: Possible Cheat/BL Trade Between raw88killa and misscoxxxy Reply with quote

A game with the two above, me under the alt "Wutwut," and Joamcm. misscoxxxy had bought up green, but came under some serious debt, and apparently traded all three greens to raw88killa for an amount around 1300, who already had orange and yellow fully upgraded and a good lead in cash. misscoxxxy had no other assets like black or white or any other upgraded props to fall back on.

I got frustrated, said this was a cheat trade because in my eyes it clearly only benefited raw, when I thought joa and I had a chance. I don't know the end ranks as I finished 3rd, but during the game the two involved got annoyed at me for calling their trade a cheat and complaining about it, then said I made no sense. I tried to explain why to them, but I guess they still didn't get it. Could a mod please at least give them a warning or another explanation?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm
raw88killa
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Please The admin who check this , please check on first my Post and see what happened , the real situation was misscoxxxy was almos bankrupt and she havent another chance , just that... she sent me that i accepted , thats nothing why i desert a punishment.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Bleu_Soul
Planetoid

Oh, and this may not be an apporopriate place, but I have a question...is it not allowed or considered improper conduct to auction off your properties to other people if you know you're about to lose, just for the heck of it? I like doing that if I'm not fighting for first and am about to go bankrupt sometimes, but of the times I've done it, some people reprimand me for it. Am I in the wrong there?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 am
toonz
Ex Moderator

Any trading or auctioning done in game should only be done if it improves your own rank and is fair to the other players. If you're auctioning at the end and actually have a chance to get say third over fourth it's fair. Not if you're dead last whether you auction or not.

Raw, 1300 for green isn't really fair, and if misscoxxxy would come in last regardless of trading or not it is a cheat trade.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 am
raw88killa
Asteroid

You see , its not cheat trade...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 am
toonz
Ex Moderator

Nooo I just said it was. Don't do it again

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:19 pm
trace567

Start 50
Trade:

From raw88killa to misscoxxxy

Cash: -1001

Taking 3 green

Misscoxxxy was in -811 cash

Miss owned no property of which would generate income other than 1 white. Had only 1 of the following, cyan, pink, blue. No other cyan or pink were owned by any player. 1 blue owned by rawkilla, who taking green clearly would have no need for this now.

The above trade did nothing more than perhaps prolong misscoxxxy's life by a few minutes and in no way at all gave them any hope of gaining rank above last.
The price was considerably under base for all 3 properties, of too low value to give miss a chance, and only propelled rawkilla into 1st place.

100% cheat trade without any question at all.

50% reduction to raw88killa and misscoxxxy

Bleu in answer to your question on auctioning (toonz has already mentioned above), it is considered bad sportsmanship to auction your properties at the end of the game, when their sale will not be possible to improve your position. It can be extremely annoying to others in the game, so I would advise you to just play the game out, or quit rather than do that.
Of course if you own property which is valuable, and others have funds to buy and increase your end rank in this, then you may of course auction. But remember you lose 20% of the final auction price when you do this. So final auction value of 1000, you will only receive 800 of this, plus you would lose whatever the credit was for that property also.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm
raw88killa
Asteroid

But , why 50%?? and Toonz said its ok , dont do this again...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 pm
trace567

raw88killa wrote:
But , why 50%?? and Toonz said its ok , dont do this again...

Because the penalty for the type of cheat trade you made is always 50% reduction, and like toonz said....please don't do it again!