Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Community input in ban and penality guidelines
      All times are GMT  

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets face it Tina nothing I do will be right in your opinion unless it is unbanning. Well I'm afraid I cannot simply do that, but I am allowing ALL mods to be involved in the final ban outcome.
I think that is perfectly fair since you do not believe my ruling to be right.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

That's not true Trace and you know it. Just show us all the chat just like you did with someone the other day, think it was Watertower I'm not sure. How hard can it be. It's not fun to play in a game and knowing that a mod can ban just because he/she feel like it without have to prove why there was a ban... Then you can make your own little team of people that you like in GM and throw all others out - but GM should be for everyone.

This is the admin here ?  cant justify the ban clearly even if I asked you 4 times.
Is anyone here reading this, thinking this is okay?

And your own words … Whats starts in anger ends in shame.

Really is.. I think it's a shame if no one looks at this and see it's so wrong

Tina

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

Something need to be clear no one banned him 1 year only cause of that single complain alone on forum,his ban was made 1 year cause of his overall behaviour and he also don't show any intension whatsoever to change despite giving him chance after chance by trace.And 2ndly no point publishing the chats cause that was not the thing or only thing that gave him 1 year ban and also people dont want us to publish chats cause some of them think it don't tell full story so why should we do it!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

Hey it was 5 day ban. Then I said something and it went to 1 year. That's not Wallace fault. Nothing to do with Wallace. You increased to 1 year because I asked that the reason be shown.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:31 pm
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

Quote:
You increased to 1 year because I asked that the reason be shown.
see dont make anything of your own who said that we said it clear he was banned 5 days for his chats after game and made one year cause it was not his first time dear, he was given chance before to change but he didn't and he doesn't even seem to change now so that's why its made one year, not because of you

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

Please read the thread correctly.

Trace increased from 5 days to 1 year because I asked her to explain the original ban. Please read the thread.

Is there anyone on this site at all that is interested in fair decisions?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

well i already expained why its made 1 year so you can see its not cause of that you asked trace to explain the ban

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: TINA Reply with quote

First of Tina you need to change your way of objecting to something. You are free to voice your opinion HERE EVEN if it didnt involve you HOWEVER your demands for Trace to prove anything to you or post a convo is not something that is going to happen. Mods make their best decision and judgments, if you disagree you can post it here but we do not have to justify our actions nor answer your posts in this section it is for you all to discuss amongst yourselves if you want and thats it. I do suggest you chill and play the game instead of repeatedly asking the same thing over and over and not dropping a subject that has been decided and wont be changed. Wallace is welcome back in a year IF he chooses to change his ways to the better. THE END, mods will no longer waste their time on this subject as it is done..

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 am
ranban282
Ex Moderator

I made my last post because I felt that it was broadly relevant to the thread. I was just reiterating my opinions. My apologies for the thread getting hijacked and apologies if it seems that I added fuel to the fire.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

Okay I had enough, I'm deleting the game. I heard from others the mod team was corrupt now you showed it, by not telling what he did wrong, cause there is nothing to tell.
I'm out of here for good.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 am
fingerbun
Planet

Not that any of the moderators care, but a 1 year ban is dam harsh. You get less for drink-driving. Reset the dudes account or remove his ability to chat.

Or we can let another member bite the dust.

EDIT: I just saw the poll. I am glad to see one moderator takes this seriously by voting "1000 days". As for you young Tracy, I thought it would be beyond you to put that option in the poll. You might as well put an voting option as "public hanging" if it's all a big joke.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 pm
trace567

fingerbun wrote:
Reset the dudes account or remove his ability to chat.

Removing ability to chat is not an option available to us.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 am
TylerM
Asteroid

I saw this news that mentions about child ban. In the news they mentioned that some restaurants ban individuals using phones during meals in order to not disturb other customers, but the owner of an establishment in a Pittsburgh, Pa., suburb has banished something else that some people find irritating in that he will no longer permit any children under 6 years old in his establishment. The kids aren't usually the problem so much as their parents are, who won't do anything to restrict unruly tots, and so he isn't really permitting young children in his establishment anymore. Here is the proof: Kids banned from restaurant as businesses banish bothersome tots

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 am
fingerbun
Planet

Laughing

What the F?