Post subject: cheat trade in 5p Reply with quote

Hello Mod,
i had a game 18/06/2011 at 2:15 pm indian time
players:
issiar
social stealth
viri
belkiiikigum

in the recession time rougly in -250 belkii and issiar they made a trade for 4 blacks to 1080. pls investigate and let me know,

thanks
boss

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

After a lot of thought I've decided to rule this one as borderline, so will be 25% reduction to both belkiikigun and issiar.

By the time of the trade viri was already out of the game, so the game was down to 4.
It was always going to be a battle between boss and issiar for 4th and 3rd and a battle for 1st and 2nd between social and belkiikigun.

Only one player had any cash worth speaking of and that was belkiigun with 1039. Issiar had 4 black and pink but only one upgrade, and he was at risk of losing that upgrade very soon. Equally boss with green was heavily in minus and so was at huge risk to need to downgrade the 4 upgrades on green.
belkiikigun had yellow, orange, brown which were all upgraded. Social had cyan full 1 upgrade on d blue and 4 whites.

If issiar took the 1059 for the blacks and placed it into an upgrade on pink, which I wonder if he did...this would actually of left him slightly slower income than 4 black and 1 on pink, but with black it covers more land so greater chance of hits so likely would be a poor choice, although it was too tight to tell if it could of paid off.

I do feel the trade may have unfairly changed the game, but it is impossible to tell if the trade actually altered the end ranks as it was a very tight game. Therefore I just cannot gage if this trade advanced either player fairly.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 am
boss2boss
Planetoid

Post subject: 5p cheat trade Reply with quote

thanks trace