Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints pounamu_king
      All times are GMT  

Mon May 02, 2011 7:51 am
wala2
Planetoid

Post subject: pounamu_king Reply with quote

i asked pounamu_king to not join 2p he said he is n 45player i wan going to play with princeofpersia sougat i joind the game and he lie he was n 2p too so i left thae game he took frm 1400k n sogood acc after that i asked him another time nt to join 2p he said k i joind with ifeelgood acc and he joind it too so lost 2500 k after that sougat asked him nt to join and he joind it and lost again 3500 k
i was rude with him couse i cant shut up always ppl be rude and i jst say mods wil report him for 4 yearsi have nvr been banned or rude with sm1 but now i cant be polite anymore

Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

ok looked at the game now there were overall 3games played with no rolls and before joining its been asked in 2 games by sogood and ifeelgood to excuse fr 2p fr which king said hes 4-5 p but despite being agreed 2 twice he joined (3rd time with me but that was my fault as i forgot to unjoin)

so points r returned only for the two games to sogood and ifeelgood accs as it was unfair to join game despite saying not to also points won unfairly during these 2 games are taken back

also looking at chats there were 3 times swearing has been done saying f*** you by ifeelgood but that can be undeerstood sure frustration and also no comflains for her before regarding chat matter so issueing a warnign this time to please look at your chat cause swearing is not right even if itd cause of frustrtion and nxt time ban will be placed

Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm
trace567

Points unfortunately cannot be returned for such incidents. Whilst I encourage users to bring such to mods attention via the forum in order for others to become aware for future reference, it is not against the rules to join any game of which is rated, or unrated as per kreso's system. It can only be deeply frowned upon by the community.
Therefore points cannot be returned in such incidents.

In future please just wait until the person has gone into another game, or logged out or gone AFK before joining if you wish to play someone specifically. If a person lies to you once saying they are out, and you match with them...I would not risk it again with them around a second time.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 am
HHHfan
Moon

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but I was just wondering an obvious question and i didnt know what id post for a topic in the sauna, to relate to this, so im going to, gulp, risk a ban, and just ask......wala, why didnt you play the game and at least try to win your points? I can tell you this has happened to me when me and nilo tried to play once, and also me and trish i believe, I simply whispered to my would be opponents that someone snuck in and I was gonna try to beat them, and we played afterwards. I guess what I'm saying is, yeah they snuck in, but its in your best interest to at least try to win the points isnt it? I guess its a question, but you can call it friendly advice too. Very Happy

Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 am
wallace
Planetoid

Quote:

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but I was just wondering an obvious question and i didnt know what id post for a topic in the sauna, to relate to this, so im going to, gulp, risk a ban, and just ask...

Aahahahahaha
"I'm going to gulp risk all and risk a ban" yeah me too HHH.
Oh my God Aaahahahahaha.
What a sad place this has turned out. When the few people left are almost too scared to write what they think IN A FORUM.

The topic was a nonsense in the first place. It just gets better and better.

The place is reduced to 3 well trained monkeys.
Sweet.

Ps HHH fan, you have nothing to gulp about. You can write here till the cows come home what you feel, think, and want. As freedom of speech applies here equally to yourself as it does the original poster, the pals act new "MOD" and to our forever to have to suffer loving Queen.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD HHH ! Oh and mine too please for the crime of sarcasm.

Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 am
fingerbun
Planet

wallace wrote:

Aahahahahaha
"I'm going to gulp risk all and risk a ban" yeah me too HHH.
Oh my God Aaahahahahaha.
What a sad place this has turned out. When the few people left are almost too scared to write what they think IN A FORUM.

The topic was a nonsense in the first place. It just gets better and better.

If this was facebook I would like this.

Wed May 04, 2011 8:12 am
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

finger and wallace this topic is not what you two are crying about DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON ANY TOPIC IN REPORT SECTION IF ITS NOT RELATED TO YOU IN ANY WAYS AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE ORIGINAL POSTS

now to trace agreed with you in that but really big need to change for guidelines cause this is silly cant even do anything even if i can see its unfair clearly.

locking this thread cause its going nowhere frm where its started