Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints HappyChappy
      All times are GMT  

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:19 am
Blykste
Asteroid

Post subject: HappyChappy Reply with quote

I don't usually do that, but this player couple times played unfair, so this time i will not forgive Twisted Evil

I would like you to check 12 april game between me, happychappy, booch and molecule8. I offered couple trades to happychappy and he refused to trade, even when its beneficial for him, futher more he started allready talk about who is the winner and that there is no points for trades - who is he to decide that? Evil or Very Mad he was delying trades with molecule8 as well.
I think it is not a fair game style Cool

Would appreciate to here mods opinion about that Smile

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 pm
fingerbun
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness me. Looks like things have not changed much, players still love to cry wolf.

Sorry bra, I know I am not a moderator but there is nothing wrong with not accepting a trade.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 pm
trace567

Fingerbun, things have changed around here and one of those changes is that we ask users who were not directly involved in the game posted, or who have no fair contribution to add - such as alerting us to a similar occasion they did not report or something like that, to please NOT post on complaint threads. Thanks.

Blykste, I'm sorry I cannot apply the non-trading rule on this particular game as happychappy gained a higher end rank to yourself, he also did send 1 offer (early in ec) on the pink/orange.

HOWEVER - I am aware that you experienced problems in a previous game with happychappy. Equally it has come to our attention that at least 4 users are feeling happychappy's game play is not always for his gain, but rather as a way to single out certain players and do his utmost to destroy their game, regardless as to if this is a good move for his own game.

Therefore on grounds of spiteful, unsporting attitude of which is detrimental to the community and been witnessed and apparent in several games a 15 day ban will be issued.

If the problems continue after those 15 days, a 30 day ban will be issued.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm
happy.chappy
Asteroid

LOL, i accept that sometimes i have targeted someone, if they overbid me, outbid me, or block me, so therefor i accept the ban for those actions, and i will try to play better in the future.

I would also like to say to Blykste, complain moan and waste peoples time, hope your embarressed, you didnt take my very fair offer, cause it didnt suit you, like your first rediculous offer didnt suit me. And how dare some be allowed to threaten me during the game, that if i dont trade i will be reported, i am aa very fair trader, but i do it when i choose, not when you threaten me to. hope ur ashamed of yourself for being WRONG.

i accept the ban for the reasons stated, and laugh at how petty and rediculous you have been.
poor thing couldnt get what he wanted by not having the cash to buy it, thats not my problerm, it is the sacrafice you make when upgrading or buying others. Perhaps if you had been a little nicer instead of threatening me, i may have been persuaded to look closer at your offer, as it turns out, u got nasty to soon. That comes down to your lack of social skills.

And lol to the i never complain, boy you couldnt shut up in that game, i am not married to you, i shouldnt have to listen to the moaning.

Dou you think actual well to do people, get money by giving everyone what they aske for, People only get rich at the expense of someone else. Deal with it.

Dont ever join when i am on, cause i am not interested in listening to your complaining and watch your terrible game plan anymore

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm
happy.chappy
Asteroid

Also trace, As i said, i will accept the ban as i do think i have (on ocassion) played to destroy(who hasnt?)
However.....
i dont see any of the other complaints from others here, do i have to take your hearsay word for it? unless someone has enough guts to offiacially complain in writing, with there playername atached, i belive it is unfair to ban someone without evidence or an opportunity to defend themselves.
Obviuosly you say is final, but it seems a little above the law to me.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm
trace567

I have both witnessed your antics towards users happy and also experienced it first hand. However in order to come to the conclusion to issue a ban many chat logs were checked and I also discussed things with 2 other moderators, one of which had also experienced in game play with you first hand.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 am
happy.chappy
Asteroid

Still, if you gunna mention 4 other people, names please, Otherwwise step up and say it was your decision alone, instead of hiding behind an apparent discussion. I have played one game with you, and i cant remember who it was, but it may have appear i have targeted them, as i recall they said they didnt care to you trace, so i hope that game didnt enter your mind when you made ur decision.
as it happens my game plan has been to try to buy one of as many things as i can, then trade when i am ready, this is what some people dont like, and scream unfair, this may give an illusion of targeting at times, as it depends on the dice, and where i land as to what i can buy.
People dont like to trade, they just want to buy there set cheap, early and win, i dont allow cheap, or early, simple. So i cant really be held responsible for there anger when they dont get there own way. Everyone is responsible for there own anger.

Ok my gameplan may not be nice, but either you buy something i want or you dont get a set(usually a second set) control freak, that i may be, but i always trade, and trade fair, when i am ready.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:17 am
Blykste
Asteroid

Yahooooo Cool I am glad about the outcome - and maybe my complaint wasn't reasonable enough, but it is not a fair game style and it wrecks the mood of fun - that's what this game is for. I totally agree with Trace and very happy that moderators are serious, strict and fair Smile thanks for that Very Happy

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 am
happy.chappy
Asteroid

pfffft, you still look like amoaning complainer, even when you see you were wrong to complain, gloat all you like, but you have let everyone here see that ugly side of your character too.
i truely cant believe you have been let get away with thretening me, scott free, if i did nothing wrong officially, during that game.
Perhaps this is why nobody plays, and why the community you so dearly are trying to protect is so small, over easy use of banning policies, fair enough weed out the cursers and the cheat traders, but this is actally the perfect buying and trading game and to be punished for having a tactic(apartfrom just dobbing when you lose) has left me wondering if the mods are doing the game any favours.
think hard about that please, cause i really dont want to play again because of this ban.
I look forward to hearing your opinion on these points Trace.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:24 am
fingerbun
Planet

Blykste wrote:
Yahooooo Cool I am glad about the outcome

Thats not cool bra.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 am
trace567

I don't have time to spend replying to a steady stream of posts all over the forum happy, so please don't expect this to be an on going discussion till the 15 days is over!

I suggest you concentrate on the first line of your reply post:

"i accept that sometimes i have targeted someone, if they overbid me, outbid me, or block me, so therefor i accept the ban for those actions, and i will try to play better in the future."

Equally for every complaint post there will always be 1 side happy with this outcome, the other side will not be.

You can challenge any ruling placed, regardless of who placed it - I am not above being over ruled.
If you would like your ban reviewed please just request so in a respectful way.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 am
happy.chappy
Asteroid

Actually no, i have put a bit more thought into it, and now getting laughed at by someone i believe to be just as guillty of unsportman like activity(re:threatening me if i didnt trade) get away with that, has led me to change my mind on my initial first commens

Dont you dare think it is me hurting the community here.

have a happy life, you clearly dont or cant be bothered trying to understand, hope you dont feel too responsible when this game doesnt get anyone playing

please ban me for life.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:01 am
Blykste
Asteroid

HappyChappy, in case you didnt notice - I was not the only one complaining, there were at least several people who were not satified with playing experience with you.
It is just obvious that you take all this very sensitive way and can't get over. Personally me I was shocked when you allready decided who is the winner and directly influenced other players as loosers - that is not really nice and moreover, u started to attack me by saying how missrible I am etc. and that was in couple games not the only that one... and even if technically u were right - it is just rude the way u communicate, attack, bring others down or whatever. You are in attacking mood even now, even though u addmited that you accept the ban, but still dissapointed somehow...
I play this game several years, I met my second half here and who knows me they know I never reported any single game,
if you got a ban - that means u deserve it Cool deal with the consiquences, learn and come back as better player Cool

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:44 pm
trace567

Happy I am not going to ban you for life! But please do use the remaining days of the ban to think over why you were banned, how you can change. Nobody is saying you must change your strategy. If you like to trade and block sure go ahead. The point is not about that, its about playing spitefully where by your actions are clearly not for your own gain, but for the benefit of ruining another users game.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:39 pm
happy.chappy
Asteroid

beyond caring anymore. You are not interested in understanding my perspective, so i cant be bothered listening to yours.

i wont be back, ever, i am sure in the past there are alot more out there who have felt the same, through over complicating this game with rediculous rules, you really need to just let the game go as it was intentionally made, all it needs is an auto swear blocker, and an auto cheat trade canceller, and it is perfect.

it is the moaners/complainers and the mods that make there own rules up that ruin this game. There really is no need for you whenever my suggested changes occur.

enjoy your petty rules and you petty power

over and out