oister
Planetoid

Post subject: i think this was verbal abuse Reply with quote

could you pls check the chat in a game for me... just ended
players was

Moon_Patrol
nicer
justonemore (me)

nicer got very angree with me because i would not trade brown or orange for 1 green.... i did not feel that would give equal benefit so I refused.. later he wanted to buy green for 3000 I refused, would give him chance to fully upgrade green and leave me only with cash
I try to blok everybody when i play and and I think him telling me im crazzy and so on, is not right.

thx for your time
oister

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be applying a ban for nicer, as games over the last 2 days has name has come up on 3 games I have looked at more closely related to chat issues.

Last ban issued for nicer was related to stalling and swearing - 5 days was given.

I will say in all 3 games there has been reason for nicer to be frustrated/angry. For this reason I will go with 5 days only on this occasion. But if this becomes a pattern a higher ban will be placed.

Now this particular game I have looked at the trade logs. Now I can say honestly I would not personally of accepted all of nicers offers. But none would be classed as cheat or even unfair. You made no offers in return at all, and appeared quite content with having blocked everything and having only 3 black for income yourself.
Now whilst you did come in 2nd place, this was more though luck than anything else.

I will ask you to please think about your game plan, the idea is to gain the highest end rank possible, with the properties you have to play with (fairly of course). To just go round blocking everything up, and making no attempts to better your own position with this is not necessarily a good way to play.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 am
iamwhy
Asteroid

Post subject: BE FAIR Reply with quote

EXCUSE ME!!
I am wondering why you guys not fair at all..

trace, logically...now i have lost that game+he blocked me from playing the game well or have less chance+he starte the bad word with me first+he won me> after that you ban me for 5 days and leaving him clean????????

omg!!

trace, one time before one month i told u that u r not fair and here is an example.

u saw the game and chat log..and u r giving him advises instead of ban him
look at it, he started saying to me that i am silly...
add that he refuses all my offers and it was really fair and he never sent me one offer

he was lying abt the offer he said
i sent him cyan+brown+red_pink and he gives me green and he refused
if he sent me the reverse i wud accept..

trace be logic and do something fair pls, i never feel happy abt ur judges..

that guy was blocking me in every game i play with him and i blow up in the last game with him, he is really bad actor..and who knows maybe he is using 2 pc's to trick people..

i hope u look at it carefully and be fair... Crying or Very sad

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 am
trace567

Nicer I was being VERY fair. The ban was based on chat from 2 days, 3 games where by you have reacted badly when something not so good happens within the game, such as someone not trading with you, or someone taking part in a bad trade etc.
The person of which you played in the previous game was NOT the same person! You were mistaken.
I have no reason to ban oister as by the rules he did nothing wrong, yes he made the odd comment that isn't too great, but in comparison to your own it is nothing.

Equally having gone back to check the logs again after your post....and having now seen your conversation in the lobby with moon_patrol your ban is now going up by 5 days, and he too is getting 5 days for sexually explicit conversation within the lobby with other users present.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 am
iamwhy
Asteroid

i swear u dont know anything abt fairness...
u r just unfaithfull guy and controlling these buttons wrong, i think u shud grow up...
and i am seeing moon patrol has no buisness with what happened, coz i was the only one who started the sexuality explict and he was answering me, that is a big example for ur unfaithful acts...

ok u ban me now for 10 days, but u shud ban oister an unban moon...this cud be fair...for me, i can play this game anytime i want whatever u ban or do any of ur unfaithful behaves...

GROW UP AND BE OPEN-MINDED