Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints stalling
      All times are GMT  

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: stalling Reply with quote

2 player game date:11:02:2011. time 11:55 uk time rikki3 and myself just a spliff i have to argue with ricki through out the whole game to play and keep threaten ricki to report him for him to roll dice at one stage his timer was 120 while mine was 295, please look into this stalling matter because it spoil the thrills thx

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Blykste
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikki says whatever its merikki3 i cant log into forum for some reason!whatever!!!!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:56 pm
trace567

Blykste wrote:
Rikki says whatever its merikki3 i cant log into forum for some reason!whatever!!!!

I will need more info such as what is your forum account name of which you cannot log in on?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 am
trace567

I've just checked the chat, before I take this to a warning I want to ask did he play faster after he said he would?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm
belkin
Planetoid

the game takes ages he didnt even care after several threat of reporting him he decide to play faster at the end

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 am
Blykste
Asteroid

Oh come on, everybody knows that Rikki3 is a slow player Rolling Eyes leave him alone Cool

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:17 am
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

Quote:
everybody knows that Rikki3 is a slow player

hehe nice confession
btw sry to reply to this topic as nt directly meant to me but lol i also remeber a few games his timer struggles in -ve but i feel he dont do it intentionlly just he forgets to roll while chatting lol Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 pm
trace567

Well basically this ones tricky to decide if it warrants a warning or not. The chat did appear to demonstrate that rikki did speed up his playing, quite significantly so.
But of course I cannot tell how long it was for him to remedy the issue.

It is pretty well known that rikki is a slow player, he does enjoy chatting in games, also he likes to think before opening props for auction etc. (I know I have played him myself many times) equally he is not alone in this as there are a few players who just take their time in games.

There was 1 warning given 11th July 2010 for stalling which appeared to be deliberate, this therefore is past the 6 month reset even by the date this was first posted.

Rikki, would you agree to speed up your play, which may mean to chat less on occasions when players request you play faster?