Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Forum Rules and Game Rules IMPORTANT NOTICE to all new users signing up to the forum
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 am
trace567

Post subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE to all new users signing up to the forum Reply with quote

When creating a forum account please use a current and active in game account user name.

Due to a visit from a bot, the forum is currently going to be set so only Admin's can activate accounts at certain times of day. If you create a user name which is not active and current on the game system your account with not be activated.

Thank you

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 am

Post subject: Reply with quote

As one of the people who unfortunately saw the bots post, let me just say, this action is a very good thing, nobody wanted to see that! Exclamation At least i didnt.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:01 pm
trace567

Anonymous wrote:
As one of the people who unfortunately saw the bots post, let me just say, this action is a very good thing, nobody wanted to see that! Exclamation At least i didnt.

I've fixed the problem that meant you could post as a guest on this section...lol I'm gonna have to enlist you as forum checker Nate Laughing

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm
HHHfan
Moon

In truth, all joking aside, which can be tough for me lol, I'd actually be happy to help, and right now, i have some free time! Very Happy

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm
trace567

Post subject: Username exciteee Reply with quote

due to not being a current and actively used in game account name this could is not activated.

If you are the owner of exciteee and are a current in game user please look for a mod when you are online to let them know.
Failing that please email GalacticMag@yahoo.com where an admin will get back to you.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:10 pm
asap
Asteroid

Post subject: A small problem with registration. Reply with quote

The automatic account activation email from GalacticMag@yahoo.com was filtered into SPAM folder in my Gmail account. Just saying.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:00 pm
theunknownamus

Gmail does that a lot, asap. They're overprotective.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: A small problem with registration. Reply with quote

asap wrote:
The automatic account activation email from GalacticMag@yahoo.com was filtered into SPAM folder in my Gmail account. Just saying.

I have the same problem with yahoo mail. It is rather a problem as new users may forget to check their spam box when trying to activate the account.