Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Suggestions Copy and Paste game log
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm
cline
Asteroid

Post subject: Copy and Paste game log Reply with quote

about the game log. I find it hard so do others trying to remember what myself or others buy at what point of time I brought a prop and what the counter was at the time of buying or trading to revert to encase of a complaint issue just to give the exact facts not having to go off memory because it is very hard to remember the exact time buying or trading or from whom. would you guys be inclined to allow copy and paste of the game log so if a person believes he or she has a gripe of a suspected chat team cheat etc before he or she is bankrupt or resigns then having this evidence pasted into a document to be scrutinized by this person would definitely add proof for when he or she posts a complaint at least your going to get clear facts not here say or something to that affect if the game log is able to b copy and pasted in game

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure exactly what you mean about copy and pasting the log. Do you mean mods to post the log itself?

I do not use what any person says in a complaint as fact, reason is that people can forget, get confused, over dramatize, or simply lie for their own gain. This is why I never take any persons word for it, regardless how trust worthy the person as errors can happen in recall.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 pm
cline
Asteroid

I'm talking about when I click on the log box the on the top right screen the log has all the info one very dice roll who brought what and all that other stuff thats the part I would like to copy and paste

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 am
trace567

Unfortunately I think you will find there is no way to copy and paste on the game interface, I tried it before and could find no way to do so.