Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 5 player game.
      All times are GMT  

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallace wrote:

Quote:
I WAS in the lobby. Mrcrabbs your account was AFK, Norge was there who is Lotta. Now some other person was also there telling Norge to go post. I know what I saw.

True,,,,I was writting with Helen,,,But not remember her Acc.,,And I told her to write on my post .....
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46912&sid=f5bfa6cd55c87bcc8eb9342e63fbebca#46912
She said:Later will she do,And I thank her..............

Tracy,,I write again here bcz wallace still writting here about me and I didnt find you on the lobby to explain...

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 pm
wallace
Planetoid

Well then what you doing writting on my thread mixing the topic up.

Now you wouldnt mix coffee in to your beer would you after all ?

Confused

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 pm
MrCrabbs

Well there we have it, the conversation you are accusing me of having happened while I was AFK! You can apologise any time you like, Wallace.

And Trace seriously, you need to get a grip. There is foul language and there is gamesmanship, and if you are going to spend your time banning old-time players for using a word like "fool", you may as well dig GM a grave right now, and bury the game along with me and all the other players who have left!

I respect the time you put into this game Trace, but I do not respect the ongoing reign of terror over a bit of banter. I also have zero respect for your refusal to engage in a conversation outside of "the sauna" - a room you have set up for heated debate, but in which you delete anything mildly controversial anyway. And you scratch your head as to why noone uses it, or indeed the forum generally?

You couldn't make it up.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm
wallace
Planetoid

Sure Crabbs Im not above appologising when its warrented. However I dont know who the people in the lobby were. All I know is there are posts by the same person backing you up and your madder than mad - lets force everyone to deal - thread, and also a slanderous lie by the same person on my thread.

As I said in my last post (please read back) I appologies if I am wrong. But its easy to get it wrong when you seem to have a little team backing you up all the time. And seeing that your clearly in league with mixers and liars I think I will on this occassion withhold any such appology.

Last edited by wallace on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 pm
MrCrabbs

I am not asking Lotta to "back me up". Lotta is just always on the forums - she alone accounts for about 20% of forum hits!

Please drop the conspiracy theories. You played a stinker, I was rude, that's all there is to it.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm
wallace
Planetoid

Fair enough. I can accept that.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 pm
trace567

Are we done now?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:00 am
MrCrabbs

Yeah. As I said at the start you came over as a nice guy in the game Wallace and I am sorry if I took the banter to a point where it upset you.

Thank you for accepting my apology.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:24 am
trace567

I can confirm that all I could find on the chat was lotta and helen speaking regarding a forum post, which is what lotta has said in this thread.

Crabbs before you take my warning in the manner you have, consider that in less than 24 hours you successfully offended 3 regular users on gm. Think what that can do for user numbers.
Please just consider that before you start at me for issuing a "warning". But yes I am glad to see you and wallace have by the looks resolved your differences.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm
wallace
Planetoid

Yeah we're all sharing a bath next week. Me him and Lotta.

Lotta is supplying the beer and ikea bathrobes... get me a dark blue one please Lotta.

cheers