Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints oscarelmaestro and maximissador 30 day ban
      All times are GMT  

Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm
trace567

Post subject: oscarelmaestro and maximissador 30 day ban Reply with quote

Previously banned for swearing and abusive chat.

30 day ban issued for abusive natured chat in 5p game on 30th August.
Also both players have shared computers, so I am flagging up for possible teaming although there is no proof of this at this stage.
Ban is based on previous ban for similar and the chat of the game.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:20 pm
oscarelmaestro
Planetoid

Post subject: Re: oscarelmaestro and maximissador 30 day ban Reply with quote

trace567 wrote:
Previously banned for swearing and abusive chat.

30 day ban issued for abusive natured chat in 5p game on 30th August.
Also both players have shared computers, so I am flagging up for possible teaming although there is no proof of this at this stage.
Ban is based on previous ban for similar and the chat of the game.

Hello. I know you need to put an order in this game. But i really dont remember to be swearing people and having a 5p game whit maximissador.I had a 4 p game whit him, and it was a very clean game. In fact i was being abused whit cheating trades in august 30.But considerating the scores of the players, i didnt report them.

I know who maximissador is. If he sweared some guy may be because he was being insulted or something. It should be good to know who reported you.

My respects. And i will wait 30 days if necessary. I hope no :/

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take a second look at the game later and will get back to you.

Ok I've had a closer look over that game and chat of previous days and today.

The game of which I was talking of was in fact a 4p game as you said. The worst problem was the chat from maximissador, rather than yourself.

I will say though that there are times I have seen in the chat where you have called people retarded, of which is not good.
I would say the worst problems are from mazimissador, but your own chat isn't problem free,

The issue is that you both are linked as you have shared at least 2 pc's. Which is some what a problem with bans.
Also I would like to point out that playing games against people you know, who you have shared pc's with can become an issue. Simply because if at any time you are questioned for teaming, it won't look good in your favour.
I'm not however saying that you were teaming.

I've debated what best to do here, because its a bit complicated as there are 2 people involved, one of whom is significantly worse than the other.

So I'm going do a bit of a compromise.

The computers used by mazimissado are going to stay on the 30 day ban.
The computers used by oscarelmaestro I will for this time only reduce down to 15 days.

Please can you speak to your nephew/niece regarding their conduct on here, and please also make sure they understand and abide by the full 30 day ban. If they are caught bypassing, on one of your computers that I reduce during their ban period both of you will suffer with ban extension.

I hope this is a satisfactory middle ground.

If you would rather the ban remain at 30 days for both (if you think there could be problems from him/her using your pc) let me know.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 am
oscarelmaestro
Planetoid

trace567 wrote:
I will take a second look at the game later and will get back to you.

Ok I've had a closer look over that game and chat of previous days and today.

The game of which I was talking of was in fact a 4p game as you said. The worst problem was the chat from maximissador, rather than yourself.

I will say though that there are times I have seen in the chat where you have called people retarded, of which is not good.
I would say the worst problems are from mazimissador, but your own chat isn't problem free,

The issue is that you both are linked as you have shared at least 2 pc's. Which is some what a problem with bans.
Also I would like to point out that playing games against people you know, who you have shared pc's with can become an issue. Simply because if at any time you are questioned for teaming, it won't look good in your favour.
I'm not however saying that you were teaming.

I've debated what best to do here, because its a bit complicated as there are 2 people involved, one of whom is significantly worse than the other.

So I'm going do a bit of a compromise.

The computers used by mazimissado are going to stay on the 30 day ban.
The computers used by oscarelmaestro I will for this time only reduce down to 15 days.

Please can you speak to your nephew/niece regarding their conduct on here, and please also make sure they understand and abide by the full 30 day ban. If they are caught bypassing, on one of your computers that I reduce during their ban period both of you will suffer with ban extension.

I hope this is a satisfactory middle ground.

If you would rather the ban remain at 30 days for both (if you think there could be problems from him/her using your pc) let me know.

The reason of same IP may be because we share a PC in a "Cyber Cafe".
I remember to have called retarded to one or two guys, Very irritated by their terrible trades. (You know, 2 hours of gameplay wasted). I apologise for it.

PD: Maximissador is a kid, so probably he have not readed the rules. You keeping the ban or not i will say him to be more careful.
Thanks for considerating it, and keep the GJ in this amazing but amazing version of monopoly.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 pm
trace567

Computers used by oscarelmaestro and not Maximissador are now unbanned. Computers used by Maximissador remain banned until the full 30 days is over.