Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 4players game strange behaviour
      All times are GMT  

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm
CPBNH
Planetoid

Post subject: 4players game strange behaviour Reply with quote

Hi. The 4p game is still in progress. Players

1. key8
2. goodgirl
3. Skoja
4. me as Partizan

Can somebody investigate behaviour of key8 and goodgirl.

Skoja got annoyed and left the game but I stayed. They never bid on auctions of other player, so they got some stuff quite cheep, for example one of them got 4th black for 600, on the other hand when I wanted to buy something they blocked me or bid so high.

goodgirl sended me some one sided offers, for cyan, but never some fair or serious. I had pink and green and white as well as key8 but he didnt bother trading with me, but traded with goodgirl blue for relative little cash, he didn't need at that time!

Can you investigate their conversation in chat cos they talked some strange language that I couldnt follow.

it was the 2nd game against them in a row and they behaved the same way

Clear teaming to me, quite annoying to play against them,

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm
monikahelden
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Not true.
joking some Portugis words,and play good serious game,but not so far going teaming.
Language was a simple Portugis.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm
trace567

I have thoroughly checked 3 different games from today involving key7/key8 and lindaaa/lizza/goodgirl.

I found one suspicious trade that was accepted this was a trade by key giving lizza last d blue at start 255 for 1300. Lizza had 3793 cash, this therefore seems a some what low trade based on game position and funds.

I also found a very over the top offer made by key to uth during one of the games. He was asking to take last orange (making him a set) and 1500 in exchange for giving uth his last black. This is not a very fair trade offer at all. If anything I would deem it as darn right greedy.

Now I have checked a large amount of the chat, using a translator. I am not happy with the conversations between the two players key and lizza/lindaaa/goodgirl.

There are times when the following was said frequently "aberto" meaning open. Also "aberto todos" open all. Also there was discussion around a yellow trade. Key asked googirl not to trade on yellow. Goodgirl agree's not to.
There was a point where one of them asked the other to open brown.
Also there was times where the two players mentioned who would win the next game etc.
Also a great deal of talk of friendship between them.

For all of the above I feel that both players have teamed in games together today. Therefore both players will receive a ban. They maybe thought they could get away with it by not trading much with each other and speaking in Portuguese. They were sadly wrong.

30 day ban for both players however this will be discussed between all mods and it maybe altered after discussion.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm
monikahelden
Planetoid

With my fully surprised.
Selling 3rd blue for 1300 , was a cheat? (I dont think so),watch my situation and why needed cash for.
Using word like (dont trade) or (open every thing) was a cheat?
Other player isnt good English language , Thats all.
Saying I am going to win next game mean a kind of challange joking , not more.
30 days ban were too long time, Crying or Very sad
Up to you trace.
But,I didnt send or accept any cheat trade.
4 month am playing here, 9 or 10 years ago playing monopoly.
Like the wheather here , but !!!!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm
trace567

I have asked the ban length to be discussed by ALL mods. Like I said this ban length maybe revised.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

I asked Trace to look into this myself today as I was infrmed via the lobby. I had started going through chat logs myself and needed the opinion and experience of another mod to look at the trades. Tbh I have had key8 on my recent watch list for his overall conduct and trades on Gm and believe thats Traces decision of 30 days is NOT needing to be lowered. IN fact if it were up to myself I would ask the head mod to increase it.

May this be a note to ALL players- We are watching players very closely, with 4 active mods, you will NOT get away with any kind of abuse towards another player. nor teaming and most definately NOT cheating!

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 am
trace567

Ok the result was that 3 out of 4 mods agreed that 30 days was the right length ban, so it will remain at 30 days.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm
CPBNH
Planetoid

Thanks for fast response. I am surprised that the ban is so long, but as you said, after all that they have done maybe they deserved.

It was not only about trading blue. It was the whole game, actually 2 games that I played against them that day, and it was not fair play. I mean, why wouldn't you trade green and pink and white, but trade blue for money that he invested in getting orange. That was so obvious that they are teaming!

once more thanks for taking this into consideration and dealing with this issue. Cheers!

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm
trace567

Post subject: lindaaa/lizza/goodgirl bypassing with name reiki Reply with quote

lindaaa/lizza/goodgirl aka reiki your ban is now set for 30 days from today for bypassing,

If you bypass again your ban will be extended.