Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion What is happening here, or more like what isnt happening
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm
judd
Planet

Post subject: What is happening here, or more like what isnt happening Reply with quote

hello e1,

i dont play this game much any more, but there is no dispute that its a good game

i just logged on and there were 3 people on line....

where have all the players gone?

i logged in on a friday night and there were around 12 players online.... where have all the players gone?

I came back off holiday for a week and there were 5 posts on the forum, where have all the players gone?

I logged in last sunday afternoon, "peak time", for the game and there was about 10-15 players online.... where have all the players gone?

i thought there would be more trafic to the game now the adverts are back working again, but its been fruitless which is a big shame for a great game.

where have all the players gone?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Like we told you, its the times that you are coming on. Several times a day there are average of 25 players on at a time Oh and most of the trouble makers are gone, maybe that is why you use to see more on line at a time.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 pm
trace567

The server crashed on saturday uk early evening and started having trouble late afternoon. Hence low numbers saturday evening.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 pm
bezma2

God acting Judd , but you dont surprise noone , especially not me . I duno what you wont to gain with this and several other moves on GM , to not mention thing like advertising other games on line on lobby to new people coming on GM . But , its your problem . GM is , and will stay the best game and place for everyone who loves to play monopoly . And , it will stay like that with , or without you . Dont bother to reply to me . You know what i think about you .
P.S. Next time try to open 5-6 topic with the same content , why did yoo open only 2 . Sad but true .

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm
judd
Planet

Your right it's a great game, as mentioned in the original post, however I didn't rant like a teenager going through puberty.

Chill out and enjoy the game, try not to worry about me, i'm fine

Cool

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm
judd
Planet

bezma2 wrote:
God acting Judd , but you dont surprise noone , especially not me . I duno what you wont to gain with this and several other moves on GM , to not mention thing like advertising other games on line on lobby to new people coming on GM . But , its your problem . GM is , and will stay the best game and place for everyone who loves to play monopoly . And , it will stay like that with , or without you . Dont bother to reply to me . You know what i think about you .
P.S. Next time try to open 5-6 topic with the same content , why did yoo open only 2 . Sad but true .

I just re-read that

is this guy the dumbest internet troll you ever seen?

Confused

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm
trace567

The duplicate post, of which was probably an accidental double post has now been deleted.

Ju I asked you privately not to use the word you have used. It is not right for you to be using that kind of term to a moderator.

I believe that Bez's response was not written well and has therefore caused bad feeling unintentionally.

HOWEVER, posting in the lobby telling others where else to play other games IS unacceptable.

Please return this thread to the topic of which it was aimed to address, and do NOT turn it into a personal war that will lead the thread to be closed.

Thanks

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Any further attacks on any mod will result in a forum ban and if any comments are made in game or lobby a game ban will be put in place. Judd you know better. Please dont continue this.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm
meg
Planet

forum is here for discussion not attacks and certainly its certainly not meant to be a dictatorship

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 pm
bezma2

judd wrote:
is this guy the dumbest internet troll you ever seen?

Confused

I wont ban you for this Judd , becouse Iam not an imature kid like you are . I will give you a last worn becouse this is not a first time you atac me with this kind of names and atributes , to not mention that F...You in lobby in front of many players . You have some credit on GM ( duno why )but it wont last to long if you continue to do this . I will ask other mods to re-read my post about Judd and tell me where did I said anything bad about him what deserve this kind of replay .
And Meg , you think this is discussion when someone tell to other member what Judd told me ?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm
judd
Planet

i'm not the only person you have witnessed swearing in the lobby am i now bezma......

anyways, be happy

Cool

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

Judd & Bez come on guys .... leave the past behind us and lets start with a fresh start!

I think your both great guys and dont like to see this bickering! lets just agree to disagree on the past and concentrate on the future.

judd come on mate I know you can be cool about this .

for me Laughing

regards steve

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 am
judd
Planet

No worries steve, i'll take the high ground and ignore the drivel from now on.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 pm
phazed
Planetoid

In judd's defence, he's not the only mod to have shared other gaming urls with me in lobby.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

phazed he is not a mod and lets leave this topic alone please

ITS ALL GOOD