Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints BAN LIST
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

jutland420 For chat in game GAME449546 on 2nd Feb to another player. 5 day ban

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm
trace567

ps3gamer 5 day ban for chat on 2nd Feb

Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm
trace567

trace567 wrote:
delkalb Excessive and repeated use of a swear word in games. 5 day ban

Is contining to use swear word frequently in games, ban only expired few days ago. This ban is now 10 days as first ban was obviously not enough!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 am
trace567

luckydice17 and pakiztan 5 day ban for unacceptable chat on 3rd feb multiplayer game

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 pm
trace567

rouwhorst 5 day ban for offensive line GAME450617 2010/02/07

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 pm
trace567

watskeburt and spelem 30 day ban for cheat trading and teaming in more than 1 game.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

focker79 - banned for 10 days for abusive language in game

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 am
alansugar
Asteroid

Post subject: please help Reply with quote

I have been banned once again

i have tried to contact mods about this

Once again im banned and i dont know why, im sorry mods but you lot are ruining this game completly now

i have done nothing wrong, my account seems to be linked to another offender which i logged on once at his house,

i try to log on to my home pc which has nothing to do with others and has a different ip address.

Also i do not take kindly to being warned about being banned on here from moderators who get a power kick on here. Just for trying to lighten the situation GROW UP.

YOU MODS NEED TO GROW UP BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON NOBODY PLAYS THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!!!!

so being childish please and let people play!!

Please lookinto my account

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: please help Reply with quote

alansugar wrote:
I have been banned once again

i have tried to contact mods about this

Once again im banned and i dont know why, im sorry mods but you lot are ruining this game completly now

i have done nothing wrong, my account seems to be linked to another offender which i logged on once at his house,

i try to log on to my home pc which has nothing to do with others and has a different ip address.

Also i do not take kindly to being warned about being banned on here from moderators who get a power kick on here. Just for trying to lighten the situation GROW UP.

YOU MODS NEED TO GROW UP BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON NOBODY PLAYS THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!!!!

so being childish please and let people play!!

Please lookinto my account

MATTIE wrote:
alansugar wrote:
thanks for the response

i may not be perfect fair enough but the words i may have used arent so bad or you would not post them on the forum!!

all i am asking is that you overlook this once so i can continue, if i am found to use abusive behaviour you can permanently ban me.

i think its very childish to slap bans on peaople all the time, its just a game ffs.

Look, i just want to play a game with out using chat

what must i do to redeem my self great one?

Your humble servant Alan Sugar

ps Your Fired!

unless you want a forum ban and your game ban extended just learn to live with it , btw one more post like the one above i will make sure that it is your last.

Well It actually appears according to admin records that you were in fact bypassing your ban on the 9th and 11th of Feb. The ban expired at 9.06am GMT TODAY.

Now last time you posted regarding your ban you were given a warning by Matt (as above) for the manner in which you address people.

So as you have been caught now having bypassed the actual ban and that you have come on here giving out attitude AGAIN - give me one good reason I why I shouldn't a) increase the ban and b) remove you from the forum.

I would also love to know about this line "i have tried to contact mods about this" when and whom and how have you attempted to contact mods? There has been no forum post so you must of pm'ed. But the ban was due to end today, however you would not of know the exact time the ban was set to do so anyway.

I have located the reason for 1 pc to still of been on a ban past the 9.06am, this is because another moderator (not me) increased the ban on the same day as matt (as advised by Bill2k06), only matt had already done so, this is now sorted.

But any more trouble from you and I will strongly consider permanent removal. You may by all means ask for assistance here, but there is just no need for all the attitude that comes with it.

Thank you.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

stratosphere - banned for 5 days and a major warning for his chat on feb 14th , next similar offense will lead to a minimum 30 day ban

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 am
trace567

mosel1 5 day ban GAME453114 2010/02/19 typing tons of numbers in chat, would be extremely annoying.

This ban is up for discussion if a good enough explaintion is given for the numbers etc.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 am
alkaseltzerplus
Asteroid

alkaseltzerplus and my friend thegooddoctormikula were both banned and we have no idea why. Anything offensive we may have said was in a private game chat with PEOPLE WE KNOW. Please explain.

Wed May 19, 2010 2:43 am
OdinGOW
Asteroid

Post subject: wow Reply with quote

Ok so I didnt swear or name call or anything, I got banned cos a mod ASSUMED I was disrespecting them soemone...

I was only talking about my experience with kids in world of warcraft a completly un-related game, dont see how that constitutes a 30 day ban. I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that I was intelligently explaining why that mod was being rediculous. its funny how in an arguement if the person has nothing intelligent left to say they simply abuse their power if they have it.

Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

You directly called another player a name. It was brought to my attention in the forum, i checked it out, found it to be true and issued you a warning. Instead of heeding the warning you argued and showed disrespect to a mod.
You have the choice of serving your ban, coming back and not using foul language (which you were previously banned for) and not name calling. If you choose to disrespect the mods here and say things as you said above, it would be best for you to find a new game to play as you will not be welcome back here.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Further comments (worse) made by odingow moved to mod section. Ban in place.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7