Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion I've seen enough - Vote new mods PLEASE!
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

All mods equal power - please vote
Welsh-Leek
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Nilo911
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Beretta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
judd
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
theunknownamus
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
ranban282
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Post subject: I've seen enough - Vote new mods PLEASE! Reply with quote

Regardless of official qualifications at least one deserves and will be helpful for this position. Even temporary please ASAP

Thank you

$30 signing bonus!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

yahooooo i appreciate ur efforts & concern u have for this game

but i will suggest instead of voting first we should discuss how to get atleast 1 or 2 new mods into the game knowing kreso is not active

personally i feel 1 mod which is the current situation is not good for the game or for any1

it will be much better if cyndi & trace participate in such discussion to solve the crisis

we should welcome such healthy discussion

No expectations, no disappointments.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Nilo911
Moon

sim5 wrote:

but i will suggest instead of voting first we should discuss how to get atleast 1 or 2 new mods into the game knowing kreso is not active

I second that. Yahoo I don't wish to take part in this poll. First there should be a healthy discussion about how new mods can be assigned.

Last edited by Nilo911 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

to do a good job as a mod on gm there needs to be more than 1 mod

also it is not good that 1 person have total control

since kreso is not around those with mod status already need to step up and fill the gap ...

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Nilo911 wrote:

I second that.

Voting started, time for action! Vote submitted here.

Intra-day vote results 3:21 PM PST day 1 -

theunknownamus - 4 votes - strong lead!

Welsh-Leek 1 vote - 2nd place sequentially

Judd 1 vote - 3rd place sequentially

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Post subject: Re: I've seen enough - Vote new mods PLEASE! Reply with quote

yaaahoooo_2010 wrote:

$30 signing bonus!

Increased to $39.99

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 pm
sim5
Planet

i am not surprised to see theunknownamus leading the race
this guy is nice & can do lot of things for gm
i already forward his name for mod earlier when i was mod

there was 1 vote for judd i bet it must be judd himself Very Happy

i will vote for judd not because he is my good friend but i know he can be a very good mod with a positive attitude if he get a chance to prove himself

but i doubt he will ever going to get that chance Rolling Eyes

i am ready to give my sim5 a/c to judd if mods agre

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:47 pm
theunknownamus

Thanks for all the support everyone. Very Happy Really needed that cheering up. I'd love to see any of these make mod as well jmf81 (aka Jo), cat, or mercedes. My vote was for Steve hence my earlier post supporting him. But if Sim is willing to lend Judd his I think he definitely should be mod also.

Bill has at least 2 Mod accounts with 0 points used strictly for modding. I know Matt used one & Jim breifly used another. Does Trace, Cyn, or Sim know the password(s) for one or both of them? If so, it/they could be PM'd to the voted mod here. Idea

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm
trace567

sim5 wrote:
i am not surprised to see theunknownamus leading the race
this guy is nice & can do lot of things for gm
i already forward his name for mod earlier when i was mod

there was 1 vote for judd i bet it must be judd himself Very Happy

i will vote for judd not because he is my good friend but i know he can be a very good mod with a positive attitude if he get a chance to prove himself

but i doubt he will ever going to get that chance Rolling Eyes

i am ready to give my sim5 a/c to judd if mods agre

IF you do this, the consequences will be great for both you and the other person. If you give your mod account to a ex mod who was removed from his modship by the owner himself for abuse of power. How on earth can you even contenplate giving your account to him!!!!!! This is just barmy. Not to mention you just stated Josh has more votes!!!!! So this is obviously you wanting your friend to have your account, not about number of mods at all.

I'm horrified, completely horrified!

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 pm
theunknownamus

I believe Sim was merely saying he trusts Judd more than me with his personal account as they are longtime friends. I would be willing to concede victory to Judd if it means we can get another Mod as quickly as possible as GM DESPRETELY needs more mods.

If Im not mistaken, Judd was removed because of a feud with MrCrabs. Depending on the severity of the fight, a second chance could be given to Ju unless it was too severe.

However my hopes are that we get 2, even 3 new mods from this poll as more people = more improvement

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 pm
sim5
Planet

theunknownamus wrote:
Bill has at least 2 Mod accounts with 0 points used strictly for modding. I know Matt used one & Jim breifly used another. Does Trace, Cyn, or Sim know the password(s) for one or both of them? If so, it/they could be PM'd to the voted mod here. Idea

sorry i dont have the password but may be trace or cyndi has i dunno
but ur idea is good & a very sensible

i see no problem in giving that a/c to some1 like theunknownamus when people want him to be a mod

about matti he is not active for more than a month so it make more sense to give that a/c which matti was using to some1 like theunknownamus who is active & ready to help

i think problem can be solved easily now if trace or cyndi agree

i will be more happy to see theunknownamus to be a mod & its nothing to do with my vote going to judd

if both can be mod nothing like it Smile Smile

because i totally agree with theunknownamus that we get 2, even 3 new mods from this poll as more people = more improvement

bang on Smile

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm
bezma2

I will say only one thing here .
Noone , and I mean noone can give his acc ( with mod power or without ) to enyone . That can do only Kreso and he will , as soon as we decide who will be new moderator and thats it . If anyone , expetialy ex moderators , give their mod acc to enyone , he will be expeled from GM for life . One more thing ..... Sim , if you give your acc to Judd ( the ex moderator who was expeled for abusing mod power from Kreso ) that will be your last move on GM . You did many mistake in past and with no punish , but if you give your acc to Judd or any player on GM you will be expeled from GM . This are Kreso words in his last e-mail he send to me , and thats exactly what he will do if anyone give mod power to enyone .

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: :-l Reply with quote

Forgive me, but I'm skeptical that you have spoken with Kreso, let alone that those are his words, or if you're just trying to start trouble again. If you take a screenshot of the E-mail in your inbox showing that it came from Kreso's actual address then I'd be more inclined to believe you. I'd say to just copy & paste but you could just type the letter yourself (probably with spellcheck help). This is a VERY bold statement that should have undeniable proof to back it up. On a different note, Sim would not give his account to anyone (Im assuming) before getting permission from a current Mod. There should be no harm in lending an account if it is for the good of GM.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 pm
bezma2

Dont asume theunknownamus , be shure ... And what is that... trouble again ... what trouble ..... i dont need spellcheck help . I see you anderstud all I did wrote . And whit Kreso I spoke in Croatian language so Kreso knows very well what is going on here . He is the only one who can change moderators and make new ones . Our job is to give to mod in charge ( Cyn ) the names of future mods who can and wont to do this job , and thats it . Noone of ex mod who abused mod power in past can be mod again on GM , Judd included . So , jahhhhooo , this poll have no sense with Judd name in it .

Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

No exmod is to give their account to anyone. If a mod is to be appointed it can ONLY be done by Kreso. Unknown, Kreso does have other contacts other than his pm address here.
Sim you know that Judd was removed and can never be a mod again. Unknown i think you care about GM however the comment of a second chance for an exmod shows you do not know the rules here nor the wishes of the owner. Exmods who were removed can never be reinstated.
Anyone giving their account to anyone else does risk permanent removal.
The candidates that would be ok'd for modship (not listed here) unfortunately have said they do not have time or that they do not want to be mod as they have seen the way mods are treated here and i am sure do not feel like dealing with the 5 people that repeatedly instigate problems here.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next