Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Personal Complaint by (Joker)
      All times are GMT  

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 pm
SuperNova
Asteroid

Post subject: Personal Complaint by (Joker) Reply with quote

I think its a bout time the MODS seriously reviewed themselves and there acts,There childish behavior is going to be the downfall of the community and i believe that they are attempting & using their power as mods in ways that should not be used,

Firstly i simply asked for a review,Just to see if minds have been changed,I am not sure who did this but after i had posted i was then banned from this forum,Why was i banned from the forum i asked myself,Well i was obviously banned from the forum from asking about my ban,What do these mods hope to acheive from these stupid responses/actions and personal attacks on myself.

Do not try to victimise me and makeout i am someone who has done something seriously wrong,Yh i made mistakes,But your making many yourself now,You cant simply ban me from the forum because you cannot be bothered to handle the question correctly,Its a bout time you got over yourself and let me played,In quite simple terms ,Your a too judgemental and abuse your powers,I will go to higher authority if i have too,I just hope you can take a second to rethink about the situation as this will be the last chance of me asking nicely.

Best Regards

Joker8989

PS.All opinions on this are welcome,Lets hear what the Community have to say of this abuse.Should they themselves be punished for abusing power and/or for abusing me?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 pm
judd
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

My insignificant opinion:

A trial period for the Joker, like a probationary period would be fair.

Then if satisfactory attitude, fine, all is well, lets move on like adults.

Cool

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 pm
trace567

I was requested to place a forum ban on yourself Joker by CYN. I therefore did so.

Your orignal forum ban was never lifted anyway, therefore you were already bypassing that ban. You were given a few weeks to place your arguements here, for which cyndi replied to and made it clear she would not be lifting your ban. You have continued to post attempting to have your ban lifted ever since.

This is why a new forum ban was issued, of which I agreed to do.

Until such a time that kreso, or Bill2k06 or other mods are working here again Cyndi makes the decisions. Sorry but you have to live with that. You caused a LOT of trouble in order to recieve the original ban. Which was placed fairly in respect of your actions at that time.

You are not a victim of moderators, but a victim of your own childish actions.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm
judd
Planet

one of my fav words:

big·ot   /ˈbɪgət/ Show Spelled[big-uht] Show IPA
–noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

big·ot (bĭg'ət)
noun.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:33 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

You were forum banned because you keep posting the same question over and over and it has been answered. No your ban will not be lifted. Move on. See you next year, or not if you continue with this.

ITS ALL GOOD