Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion And what about Sim punishment
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm
bezma2

Post subject: And what about Sim punishment Reply with quote

Becouse Cyn close the topic regarding ban for Jay , i must open this thread regarding what Sim did .
Case of Jay is closed but what about punishment for Sim ???
I think that we cant just close our eyes on what he did here . If he dont get any punishment than I dont know what we can expect in future . For second time I ask mods to take some action regards Sim act , or explane why he wont be punish .
In any of his posts I dont see any apologize or any regret for what he did .
Like Palabra said , Me too dont have noting aginst Sim but , for what he did , he must be punish .

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: for bill to decide Reply with quote

This one is for Bill to decide if and when he comes back. I have no way of removing sims powers as mod.
This is a warning though that if any past mods abuse the fact that their rights havent been removed i will do what i can to see this gets penalized.
Bezma you have to understand that even a ban would have no meaning as he could simply just unban himself.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 am
sim5
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

i already said when i temporarily remove the ban to let Joker play for the time being that it should be reviewed further by mods as there was no mods available at that time for few days
what i did was out of rules that i know very well but i still think we should adjust rules sometimes if it can help some1 without hurting any1 because to me it make sense
when joker requested several times in forum after a long ban he was not my friend but what i did just to help him which we all should do to help those who needs help
i guess we dont need to think so hard to use common sense
but its looks like few people dont understand that & try do everything to pull others down so they can have the last laugh by just saying RULES R RULES

now if mods want to punish me for doing this i have no problem & i dont want to argue anything because i guess its of no use if we all have to follow rules strickly without considering the situation

cyndi you should know me by now that i am not going to unban me once u will ban me
as u already said i should get penalised so u should not leave it to bill
sorry cyndi its ur job & u have to do it thats why u was made mod

i dont want to go in circle so i guess its time we should make it clear all ,should we follow rules all the time no matter what the situation is or we should take into consideration few things why it has been done

bezma2 wrote:
I expect to see what punishment Sim will get . If not , than we have no future on GM . Than , any ex mod can do whatever he wont ( abusing his ex mod power before owner of the game ( Kreso ) remove power from their acc .) .
So, Cyn and Matt . Take a good look on what hapend in last few days . Becouse Iam still a mod in charge ( only for lobby with no power to do something exept kick abuse people from lobby ) I can only say my opinion of all this and make a sugestion what to do

bez i think ur working overtime but doing a good job as i can see few of ur friends must be happy with ur post
all r free to make complaints like u did so no1 should have any problem with it

mr bez please keep ur these words intact so that i dont have to remind u as i will be joining ur club very soon

No expectations, no disappointments.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
bezma2

Cyn , like Sim said , its not Bill job to punish him , and , if he unban himself , in which I dont beleve , than he will abuse power twice and he knows that it is a good way to get permanent ban .
Sim . I dont think Iam working overtime here. Iam only trying to help all of us to keep this place good for playing , reminding all that we have rules here and , in your case , you did wrong no metter what and you must be punish , and you know that . Iam glad with your opinion of my good work here , only dont agree with that sentence " few of my friend must be happy with my post " . For me , all players on GM are our friends , someone good and someone not so good , we are playing this greit game all together and we all have to follow rules we have made here together .
Any rule can be changed if we decide that all together ( I said in my post that 6-8 month will be enough time to player to change his behavior ) , but , we cant take action , like you did , and unban someone becouse you think its not good rule . First we must decide and change rule , and than , and only than , active mod can do what you did .
I hoppe you understood me , we must follow rules all the time ( any rule can be changed if we all decide for ). In your case , no metter if you are ex or active mod , you cant do that what you did no matter what the situation is .

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am
sim5
Planet

bezma2 wrote:
we must follow rules all the time ( any rule can be changed if we all decide for ). In your case , no metter if you are ex or active mod , you cant do that what you did no matter what the situation is .

bez u have a bag full of cool words.great.
just keep these words also intact

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 pm
bezma2

Sim , maby my english is not so good , Iam trying to write as good as a can , but , thats not the reason for you to make this sarcastik post regarding my bad english , ok .
I think that all who want to understand me , they will .

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 pm
sim5
Planet

i am not bothered at all about ur english
my english is poor than urs Smile
just keep ur words intact & dont forget it

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Mods Reply with quote

You mods are are all over egotistical nightmares

WILL THERE BE ANY PLAYERS LEFT???,

You keep the way your going you will end up banning the entire game,

Rules Rules Rules

Its not all about rules,Its about whats doing best for the people of GM,And every single one of you are failing majorly,

I deserved a chance and you couldnt even give a fellow bloke that,Because of your stupid rules,I dispise you all and as i have said i have grown up and that is why i havent sworn!!

Sim didnt nuttin wrong,How can you also hire a mod aka (bezma),Who cant even write literate english,FAILED.

CYN & trace both are unforgiving Idiots and they will end up banning everyone who is not in there little group of people,FAILED.

Dont even bother trying to ban me longer because this is my opinion and you cant ban me longer for speaking my mind.

Just have a think of the point im trying to get across and stop trying to do your job so hard,Your ruining GM not just for me but for thousands of people,

Thanks Razz

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm
sim5
Planet

jay please stop all this i know ur losing ur temper but this is not the way to go
if they dont want to give u chance sorry mate there is not u can do
sad Crying or Very sad

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:07 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: you just showed your colors Reply with quote

And you just showed why i didnt lift your ban. You may state your opinion but calling others names is not permitted, cutting people down is not permitted. The ban on you is a closed subject and consider this your warning that if you post again with any negativity you will be banned from the forum also.
Sim I was very disappointed that you unbanned him just because he didnt get an answer quickly enough, there was a lot to go back through and we are not here every day. I do not think you deserve a "punishment" so to speak but do feel a warning needs to be made. Ex mods unbanning anyone or overruling any current mods decision is not allowed.
You make it sound like we dont take a each situation separate, well you know me better and i did however his ban was well justified and anyone that wants unbanned talks nice and promises to be good sim you know this. As soon as he knew he wasnt getting unbanned he ccalled trace and i idiots and said inappropriate things even tho not cursing. True colors come out.
This subject needs to be closed, Bezma all decisions have been made and I do not appreciate you calling out someone to do their job. I am doing the best i can here and will continue to do so, i will not answer to everyones demands for action or explanation, you all pushed trace around so much she quit, well i am not going anywhere and have a very thick skin.
This is a game on the internet. Stating to give everyone a second chance to help their life is ridiculous for a game on the internet we arent talking about anything outside of here.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:21 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: cyn Reply with quote

Actually CYN i think i was wrong about you,You are a good one at your job but sometimes your decisions are over the top,other than that your doing a great job,Dont think im the same person because im not,wether you say so or not.

i didnt say it straight after you said no,this has nuthing to do with me but to do with sim,Stop trying to put an excuse across for my current behavior,You made the wrong choice with me i know that and because i was winnin the polls you decided to close that as well,The people should decide what happens to the players not you,How can 1 person decide i cant play this game for anuva 500 days.

Whats this you said.......

Quote:
anyone that wants unbanned talks nice and promises to be good sim you know this

I was talking nice and i did promise to be good,Id be like an angel you wouldnt hear anything about,Do you mean to be wrong in this because YOU are.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:14 pm
bezma2

Thats why I asked Bill to put me for lobby mod and only with lobby mod power Jay . I dont need literal english to kick people from lobby if their behavior is not good or they are scrolling and swearing . If I was a mod in charge you wouldnt have any chance to come back in game nor on forum . Calling Trace and Cyn an unforgiven idiots , you clearly show to us how your sorry and how your behavior is now good and will be good in future .
And yes , there will be always players on GM and will be more and more . The only thing what are bad here is you and people like you who think that they can come here and do whotever they want . Thats why rules are made not only here but in all other on-line games .
P.S. >>>" nuttin " <<< is a good literal english word ...there are some more but I wont write them here .

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:57 am
jmf81
Planetoid

I held off saying something but this is just too much. From the start joker's posts have ranked high on my BSometer. Now he has shown his true colours.

It's all nice as pie towards his supporters

It's name calling and jibes for anybody who doesn't bow to his request and share his opinion

I'm sure the response to this post will prove my point. The decision has been made, act with dignity and move on

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 am
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Post subject: Re: Mods Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
You mods are are all over egotistical nightmares

WILL THERE BE ANY PLAYERS LEFT???,

You keep the way your going you will end up banning the entire game,

CYN & trace both are unforgiving Idiots and they will end up banning everyone who is not in there little group of people,FAILED.

interesting points here, i used to believe something on these lines until I realized Trace is prob right ......... the lower total am't Alexa hits is b/c of a seasonal trend not b/c so many players are getting banned and the hard feelings of those who didnt get banned but where involved in someway ......... moderators can prob ban anyone they want if they can come up with some reason the majority seem to agree with as ppl will still keep playing the game and there will always be new players to replace them

what I do find alarming is it seems current mods and old mods do not even get along and eventually the old mods disappear. if a moderator cannot even get along with other moderators are they really fit to be moderators?

i think it would be helpful for the game to start fresh with all new moderators and admin, maybe even ppl no one really knows about........ that way there will be no bias moderator decisions and average players will not think decisions are bias of one moderator decision over another moderators decision

Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 am
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

jmf81 wrote:
I held off saying something but this is just too much. From the start joker's posts have ranked high on my BSometer. Now he has shown his true colours.

It's all nice as pie towards his supporters

It's name calling and jibes for anybody who doesn't bow to his request and share his opinion

I'm sure the response to this post will prove my point. The decision has been made, act with dignity and move on

So you're saying Mr. jmf if you were still mod and after only reading his 1st innocent nice post:

Post subject: Joker Returns (Hopefully) Reply with quote
Hey there Guys,I dont know if anyone remembers me but i have been banned for almost a year i believe,Well its been a very long time since i last played,I was hoping to get some gaming in,

I am Joker8989 and also my other accounts where J-o-k-e-r and J_o_k_e_r,I understand that i was banned for what ever reason but i would like a second chance if possible,I do apoligize for the past and hope you will allow me to play,If you dont i will be so bored as i have some time on my hands at the moment.

I think that i have been banned for a very long time and hope your consider removing it as i feel i have learn't my lesson,I just simply want to play once more,Can you please mail me with an answer ASAP,

Best Regards

Jason (aka) the joker :- ) )

You wouldn't have considered lowering his forever ban........

I suppose if you say yes, that you wouldn't have considered lowering it, then maybe you too are one who does not believe people deserves 2nd chances...... I find it hard to believe that you Mr. JMF would really be this cold.

I still think this decision is un American. People deserve 2nd chances. PERIOD and the way this decision went down joker did not get a fair shake

At the least he should get an appeal
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next