Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Should J_o_k_e_r be allowed to play now?
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Should J_o_k_e_r be allowed to play now?
Hell no, he's a punk
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Yes of course, he has profusely appoligized and been banned long enough
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Yes, with stipulation
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Post subject: Should J_o_k_e_r be allowed to play now? Reply with quote

If you answer "with stipulation" please write in here under what conditions he should be allowed to play....

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

I voted for yes but with stipulation,To be all fair i was very out of line and i deserve to come back,But i think that they should make this my last ever chance,One more offense and i should be banned for the rest of my life.

Thanks

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:25 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for "with stipulation" as I believe he should be allowed to come back but on a new account. If he truly wants a fresh start, a new account would be a logical choice to start on. I would assume his computer is banned, so all that would need to happen is for the computer/IP ban can be lifted and to keep and/or place a permanent ban on his Joker account(s). So, you'll be playing with a (metaphorical) gun to your head, but I'm sure you won't make us pull the trigger. Wink

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Thats a good idea & i think that quite reasonable if i was allowed to play sooner than my 499 days remaining.

Cheers.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: TO CYN Reply with quote

This is to CYN,

Because you locked the topic i have decided to post it in here,

Now in your last post you said that YOU made the decision,I thought that this was to be discussed with other MODS,Perhaps ones that are more leanient and more forgiving,Not one person can decided my fate,Perhaps you did discuss this & if you did i would like to know with who you decided this with.

Either way i think the answer will be the same,But perhaps you would be able to offer me a reduced ban,499 days is way too long i think and i would like to be able to serve less time,I will do any time needed because i dont have a choice in the matter,But i think i deserve some sort of leaninence,I think that you should listen to what the players of this game wants and stop decided by yourself that i have to serve a remaining 499 days,Its very unfair the way you have come to this decision and no info on the discussion with Matt etc has been posted.

Hope to hear back soon,

Cheers

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:28 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: 2 mods Reply with quote

There are currently 2 mods active. Me and Matt. Matt was on here about an hour or so ago and read the forum. If he does not agree with my decision we will discuss it in the mod section. As of now your ban remains. it was 999 days of which you have served under 300 days leaving 699 i lowered it to 500 and that is as far as i am willing to go.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

I was 9 months ago-roughly 30 days per month

30 x 9 = 370 days,

Please reduce it further,500 days is a year and a half,Thats a tremoudous amount of time,

Also this goes out to MATT,I hope you can forgive me and feel the need to allow me to play again,Me & many others feel i deserve a chance, hope you do too.

Thanks

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: WRONG Reply with quote

Matt and i will discuss if he so chooses. and 30 x 9 = 270 Wink

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:17 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

i must of hit 3 instead of 2 lol

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 am
trace567

Tue Jul 07, 2009 to wed 10th march 2010 is 8 months

8 x 30 = 240

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

im joking about that,no harm done.

Last edited by Mr Inevitable on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am
trace567

Post subject: Re: ..... Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
3 no votes by bezma,CYN & trace.Thanks alot for calling me a punk!!!

Sorry, but I have not voted.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm
sim5
Planet

If we can give him a chance ,I think we should as it can influence a person's life in a positive manner, and that's what it's all about.

No expectations, no disappointments.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm
bezma2

First of all , i didnt vote and I wont becouse this thread is irelevant and ridiculous.
The poll said all by himself . The one who put it , and poll questions in it . So , like you see Jay other four pearson think that your a punk , ( whotever that word means ) , not me . Now , that insinuations make you a liar , or that was again a joke . For me , all this discusions are one big joke . Listen to your sorrys and all that . For what you did , you deserve a permanent ( life ban ) but jet , you have a chance to come here and play one day , when your ban will finish .
For finish I have two questions to mods in charge .
1.- When will this forum spamming from Jay and about Jay finish
2.- What about Sim ... What punishment will he get for what he did , Can we discus about that ? Maby he did a good work in past but , that dont alow him to abuse his ex mod power and unban his friend ( Its obviously that he is now his good friend - nometter what jay did say to him in past when Sim was active mod ).
I didnt see anywhere that he ( Sim ) apologize for what he did . He continue to support Jay giving him a fake hope that he can return earlier to play - before his ban expire .

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 pm
theunknownamus

The current votes are 7 total for "yes" and 4 for "no". I think the majority wants Jay back. Although, I wish all those who voted would post their reasons why. Confused
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next