Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

499 days thats just wrong mate,Ohh im not happy about that at all.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:14 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats like end of next year man,Why do i have to serve such along sentence,My ban was 100 days to begin with,then i said to trace give me a life ban,wish i didnt say that but i did,I was only given that max ban because i requested it,I was given the 100 days for my behavior and swearing,I think your totally wrong in making me do another 499 days,Just wrong,Please give me a chance man,I swear to god i wont ever break the rules again.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:19 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: it will not be changed Reply with quote

You did this to yourself. It was not made a max ban because you asked for it, and you did not simple curse. you went on and on as you are now but with VERY foul language and spamming. You belittling what you did even makes the point more that you have not learned how bad what you did was.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: :( Reply with quote

How can you tell me how i havent learned my lesson,You dont know how i feel or what im thinking,I have more than learned my lesson and am aot more sorry than you think CYN,I no have to serve 499 days and every single day i will be sorry for what i did,I have apoligised to trace,I have apoligised to sim5,Yet the only person big enough to forgive me was sim5,Shows that he is a real man that can forgive someone for stupid mistake,Everyone makes mistakes and yes i may have made a few more than everyone else but theres no way i deserve to serve another 499 days,Im deeply deeply sorry for everything and you must believe me that i am really really sorry,I swear to you on my grandads grave i am soo sorry,I cant explain my sorryness more than that mate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm
sim5
Planet

with due respect to all gm member & mods
please look forward & help those who need help

bill did a great job for this place & we all have respect him for that
but now as he already mentioned he dont have any motivation to come to this place & stepping away from gm nor will he be on the forum either
but yes he will still be here in an advisory role, to help with anything we may need which is good

bill may be busy so putting pressure on him to come back again & again & telling him to solve the problems if their is any i dont think is a right way to handle things
surely when ever he get time & we find him here i am sure he will be willing to help all of us
there r already few complaints pending for a long time which we have left for him to decide & i dont think its going to be solved easily because no1 knows when he will be back & if he will be willing to look on those complaints

so now we have to look forward & its time we should do things whatever we can to make this a happy place
i strongly feel we need rules in gm thats why this place is great & people love playing here but if for some reason if we need to adjust rules for good thing i dont think there is anything wrong in that

about joker he already admit his wrong doing what he did in past & he want to come back after a long ban so it will be nice if we can give him a chance to play again
if any positive decision can make some1 smile without hurting any1 please do it & give him a chance to play again
so i request mods to take the final decision whatever they want to take for best interest of gm & dont leave it for bill as it may not be of any use

about our concern that lot of people may return like this after getting a long ban i just want to say 1 simple thing
its not easy to admit ur fault so easily in front of every1 that 2 after getting back from a long ban
even if few players want to return like this after long ban we should welcome them if they r sincere enough & want to start with a fresh good positive attitude
we should appreciate it & not to ignore them
on the other hand if they repeat any bad thing again mods can ban them easily so i guess its not a big issue

lets all of us enjoy this game & lets others also so please we all should work on it to make others happy even if we need to adjust little bit of rules for that
after all its just a game which we all love it so dont take so seriously & fight for small things
just play & have fun

at the end its upto u mods to decide which we all should respect

thanks

No expectations, no disappointments.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: :( Reply with quote

Touching words there sim,

I would have to disagree,Im going to do these 499 days like a man because i know i deserve it,

Im so sorry for everything i really am and i just hope your let me play again sooner,Thanks to all.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: CYN Reply with quote

CYN i cant apoligise enough for my foul & abusive language in the past but cant we just leave it in the past & move on,I would really like to play & i understand that rules are rules,But lettin me carry out a remaining ban of 500 days is very long,I would do anything to be given another chance and i can guarantee i wont let you down,Have a heart my friend and just re-think about this,Its only a game but nevertheless i will remain good & i will behave,I ask you please unban me and let me play oncemore.

Thanks

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 pm
trace567

Jay, you are not making this any better by continuing to post. Cyndi has replied to you more than once now. I think she had made her feelings clear on where you stand.

If you continue to ramble on, I would expect this thread may become locked.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

All im trying to accomplish is to make CYN aware that i am sorry for the past and that i deserve another chance,After 9 months of being banned i have had enough,I want to be able to play again and i need to know that she understands my anguish in this matter,Im not doing any harm so i see no problem with me trying to correct the situation,

Thanks

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:14 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

sim5 wrote:

so now we have to look forward & its time we should do things whatever we can to make this a happy place
i strongly feel we need rules in gm thats why this place is great & people love playing here but if for some reason if we need to adjust rules for good thing i dont think there is anything wrong in that

about joker he already admit his wrong doing what he did in past & he want to come back after a long ban so it will be nice if we can give him a chance to play again
if any positive decision can make some1 smile without hurting any1 please do it & give him a chance to play again
so i request mods to take the final decision whatever they want to take for best interest of gm & dont leave it for bill as it may not be of any use

about our concern that lot of people may return like this after getting a long ban i just want to say 1 simple thing
its not easy to admit ur fault so easily in front of every1 that 2 after getting back from a long ban
even if few players want to return like this after long ban we should welcome them if they r sincere enough & want to start with a fresh good positive attitude
we should appreciate it & not to ignore them
on the other hand if they repeat any bad thing again mods can ban them easily so i guess its not a big issue

I agree with this 100%

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm
judd
Planet

agree with sim and think it is time for trace to step down as she is getting too big for her boots

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm
trace567

judd wrote:
agree with sim and think it is time for trace to step down as she is getting too big for her boots

Actually my boots are too big, not me too big for them. They are UK size 3 but still I need 2 insoles in each foot lol.

But thanks for your concern about my footware anyway.

Sorry for going off topic Very Happy

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: END OF SUBJECT Reply with quote

Decision has been made and this is the end of the subject. Sim i did not leave it for bill to decide, i know he isnt around , I said he is the only one that can overrule my decision.
Joker i understand you are sorry, but being sorry for something that happened doesnt take it away nor the punishment.
I gave this a lot of thought and made my decision and posted it.
Judd this had nothing to do with Trace, I made the decision, she has stepped down and its time for everyone to just let her play the game and enjoy.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6