Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Sim , it's phatetic and incredible how you did abuse ex mod power to lift a ban to someone , and dont you think that you are responsable for all this what hapend in last 5 days ?. All we need to adjust here is your mistake Sim . The rules are what they are and they are good . We all agreed with them when we started to play . If we are going to change some rules we will do it all together and not becouse someone need to change them to help someone , ok .
Jay . your decision is good . Its better for you to stop . I remember Doshe -player who didn't stop and only he get was permanent ( life ) ban . Do your ban . Dont ask something that we cant do . Exceptions here only means - no more rules and no more peace . I hope you understand that .

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

I have some final words so that CYN and the others know what i hope to gain from this post,

Basically i came here to get unbanned,I have done 8 months on a permenent ban,I have apoligised several times throughout this post and am deeply ashamed and sorry for my actions & words,

I hope that you can allow me to play again after you have read my final post,

Its a whole new year and i am a whole different person than i used to be,I can control myself alot better than i used to be able too,

I understand that you may not be able to change my fate but i hope that you can allow me to play again soon,I am on a lifetime ban and i feel that i have done a fair bit of time without a word,If you can allow me to play again i promise to behave,And i promise to keep myself to myself and just enjoy the game.I will not be provoked & i will not swear.

This is my final apology and im just very sorry for the mayhem, i may have caused,It was not very nice of me and i am deeply sorry,Please could you unban me and allow me to play on a final chance,If i was too fail you can ban me for the rest of my natural born life.

The reason i say that is because i know i will never violate the rules again,I hope you can believe me,Trust me & forgive me & let me play again soon.

I wish you the best in your judgement,

Many Thanks

Jason (aka) Joker8989

Last edited by Mr Inevitable on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm
slashgandr
Planetoid

And I reported his cheat trade! I "created" all ths confuson! Twisted Evil

Just kidding guys.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: OMFGOODNESS Reply with quote

Shocked WOW.......... I go away for one weekend and half tne world rips apart. Laughing

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 am
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

I for one commend Joker.......... if it was me and I was desperately trying to get unbanned and no one was helping me I would probably go into a sissy fit, then i would get angry and start spamming the forum. He on the other hand has just been making some pleas to get unbanned and hasn't gotten agitated really whatsoever........ it seems he is defn a changed player who deserves to play. It seems he is just serving some ban b/c he asked to be banned and already served out the original 100 day ban. It would be really said and pathetic if he doesnt get another chance.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: the ban stands Reply with quote

the ban will remain in place the ONLY one who can remove this ban is BILL and he doesnt come around much right now.
I have reviewed what all happened back then and remembered most of it before i did.
You crossed a line and were penalized for it.
If a simple apology would change bans no matter what the length then we would spend our days responding to "sorrys" .
I regretfully have to inform you that you will not be able to play and the ban will remain enforced.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Re: the ban stands Reply with quote

CYN wrote:
the ban will remain in place the ONLY one who can remove this ban is BILL and he doesnt come around much right now.
I have reviewed what all happened back then and remembered most of it before i did.
You crossed a line and were penalized for it.
If a simple apology would change bans no matter what the length then we would spend our days responding to "sorrys" .
I regretfully have to inform you that you will not be able to play and the ban will remain enforced.

i agree. full support from me cyndi

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Like i didnt see that one coming,Is that it then not a chance of being able to play again?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

I think your decision there is un justified and wrong,So i made a mistake,It was a very long time ago and i have served the 100 day ban i was originally on,I requested the life time ban and now im questiing you remove it, I think i have done my fair share of time and kept my kool,I havebeen waiting for that no for 6 days and thats just wrong on different levels,Just give me a chance and i promise these such things wont ever happen again!

Thanks

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: OK Reply with quote

Bill isnt the only one who can remove me from this ban so why lie about that,Sim removed me from the ban and trace reinstated it,So if sim can undo it and trace can redo it then you wont need bill to unban my account,Please give me a a shot CYN.

Have a heart,I have done 8 months without a word,Which is much longer than my original ban of 100 days,shuldnt i therefore be allowed to play again?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
I think your decision there is un justified and wrong,So i made a mistake,It was a very long time ago and i have served the 100 day ban i was originally on,I requested the life time ban and now im questiing you remove it, I think i have done my fair share of time and kept my kool,I havebeen waiting for that no for 6 days and thats just wrong on different levels,Just give me a chance and i promise these such things wont ever happen again!

Thanks

First of all, I said bill is the only one that can remove it as he would be the only one that can overrule the decision made. All of your posts and going back in forth shows that you dont feel what you did was that big a deal. You went way overboard, the reasons stated for your ban are light compared to all the things you said and did but it is not for forum posting.
You say you have done your fair share of time and kept your cool....that right there is the issue.
As for waiting six days i took a lot of time finding all of this from before and did a lot of reading and research to see if this was a one time thing which it was far from.
You asked to be unbanned now and gave your reasons. It was reviewed and decided not to let you off the hook for all that you have done. Maybe in the future Bill will let you back to play but how you act now will have a lot of bearing on that.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

I definetly understand that what i did was more than a big deal,I was very wrongful in my words and in my actions and i cant explain enough how deeply sorry i am for what i did,

As for the one time thing i have to say that i have had a few bans in my life but these are dating back from years ago other than the most recent which was 8 months ago,I have certainly changed since then.

I have had plenty of time to grow up and change the way i used to act,I would never do a thing like this again,But i really wish you would give me a chance to prove myself as i know for a fact that i wouldnt do anything wrong again,

I have more than learn't my lesson and am very sorry,I just hope that you will change your mind and believe me in what im saying to you,because i mean every word.

I hope that you can forgive me for what i did because that is were we must first get to before we can go any further.

Out of curiousity how long do i have remaining on this ban?

If i did 100 days how many days did i actually get?

Thanks

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:02 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Also i have been banned for 9 months,not 8 & not 11 months but 9!

So how longs left?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:47 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Help Reply with quote

I have been banned for around 270 days,Dont you think thats more than enough when the original ban was only 100 days??

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: END OF SUBJECT Reply with quote

This is the last post i will make regarding your ban. You were banned for 100 days then it was made to max ban because of YOUR actions , no one elses. A max ban is 999 days. Due to the removal of your ban (in error) and the replacement of it the days left are 500. Max bans are not given lightly but you more than crossed the line and caused a lot of grief. Please stop asking for someone to forgive you, that is not the situation. Rules are rules you broke them and whether you are sorry or forgiven the ban stays in place. Many people here and in life are sorry for what they did but a term of a penalty is what it is. As I said max bans are not given lightly but once they are given they remain in place. See you in 499 days if you so choose.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next