Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

lol Come on trace please unban me,You know there going to take ages to sort this out,I have absolutely nothing to do and i really really want to play,Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

I promise ill be soo good your think im an angel lol,I will beg you know im on my knees now asking and pleading for you to unban me lol

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:16 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
lol Come on trace please unban me,You know there going to take ages to sort this out,I have absolutely nothing to do and i really really want to play,Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Do whatever you were doing last 11 months! You managed then. The feeling I am getting is for some reason you were busy for those 11 months and so GM loss was not a huge issue. Now you obviously must be bored therefore coming here begging to be unbanned, saying you have changed. Whilst I am not saying you have not changed, I do wonder why the sudden urgency! And if this urgency may be linked to your appology.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

I havent been doing much the last 11 months to be honest,I have just been on a different game ,I do mean what i am saying trace,Im not just saying it because i have nuthing to do,I am sincerely sorry for what i did,I have more than learnt my lesson.I swear it wont ever happen again because having the privelege of being able to play this game is all i care about right now,Yes i am very bored as i have nuthing to do but i am meaning what im saying,Please just give me the chance i beg you.I am going out of my mind waiting on these guys to reply.Please just let me play pleaseeee.

Thanks

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

You disappoint me Jay .
I tryed to be correct with you and explane to you what are the consequences of what Sim did here . But , you wont listen . In past we had similar cases and all finish with full ban and with no exceptions . Thats why this place become a nice place to play . Every online game have rude and abusive players but that is a reason why moderators are in every game . In this too , and to remind you , they do this job for free .
If you wont listen to me than , listen to Trace instead . Send a PM to Bill and you will see what he think about this . And for finish , stop justify Sim . He did a wrong thing and he know that . I have nothing against him , he did a good mod job in past , he organize all tourney , but he resign and from that moment he cant interfere in moderators job any more expetialy abuse his mod power and do what hi did . His mod power will be lifted and from all other ex mod when the owner of the game , Kreso , find some time to do that . Our conection to Kreso is Gaz ( Bill ) and he will contact him as soon as he show up . Till than , we have four mods in charge ( including me as lobby mod )and all others ex mod can help here only in agreement with mods in charge .
So , Jay . The only one who stir up the situation here is you , not me . Iam one of the mod still in charge here and My job is to try to explane to you what consequences will be if any mod lift the ban to enyone , earlier than the ban terminate .

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reminding everyone what began the ban in the first place! Reply with quote

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35753&highlight=#35753

Notice I had to heavily edit the posts by joker at the time as they were filled with offensive words.

There is another thread also, but in mod section of jokers delightful posts.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Yh ok i understand that was well out line,I was being very immature and wrongful in my words,But i havejust taken note that i was requesting alifetime ban,So really would that mean that you banned me for a year for swearing or because i said is that the best you can do,give me a life ban?

Surely swearing as i was does not deserve a year ban but i am sorry trace,I think i mainly owe you an apology for the language i used towards you,I was out of line and i deserved the punishment,But wouldnt you agree that i have done more than enough time on a ban,Is there no way you can forgive,forget and let me play again?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

joker8989 banned for 100 days for his behaviour (by sim)

Then i said give me a lifetime ban etc,

So you did,

But as i have done my original amount of time banned would that mean that the rest would not count as punishment but as my own request?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm
trace567

Do you want me to bring the posts from mod section out? They are worse!

AND whats more it appears the 11 months I said is a mistake. You haven't had 11 months ban at all. Date you were removed was Mon Jul 06, 2009. This is 8 months.

So I think you probably won't get unbanned. Not my decision of course. But I am doubtful they will unban you, sorry.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

really 8 months,It feels so much more than that.

I have actually done my original ban thou of 100 days..

And the lifetime ban was at my own request,I have done my time and would really like for you to unban me,Because you never gave me a lifetime ban for swearing,You gave me that because i requested it.

So this would actually mean that i have doen my time and that i should be allowed to play again,Cant you just forget and let me play again trace?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
really 8 months,It feels so much more than that.

I have actually done my original ban thou of 100 days..

And the lifetime ban was at my own request,I have done my time and would really like for you to unban me,Because you never gave me a lifetime ban for swearing,You gave me that because i requested it.

So this would actually mean that i have doen my time and that i should be allowed to play again,Cant you just forget and let me play again trace?

CYN wrote:
I FEEL HE SHOULD GET PUT ON THE LONGGGGG BAN OF 1000 DAYS LIKE OTHERS THAT DID THINGS LIKE THAT
this is a quote off mod section where one of your spaming threads was moved to.

You didn't simply swear at mods. You went on a spaming spree of abuse all round the forum. I had to contact Bill at the very time to be able to remove you off the forum. This is why you were given the max ban, for the shear amount of abuse you gave ALL mods here on the forum.

Now grow up and wait until cyndi or matt or Jim make the decision of your fate here.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 pm
sim5
Planet

this is really pathetic...... instead of solving problem people just pulling some1 leg to prove he was wrong so go away

i cant understand why cant we adjust some rules for good reason

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

It was never dircted at all of the MODS,It was only directed to you and sim i believe,Ether way that was a big mistake,And when i spammed the forum all i did was write F*** You in each Thread,

Look trace i have done my original ban,Perhaps i deserve alot longer but i have done 8 months,And its not ever going to happen again,Im not going to swear to anyone here ever again,I will behave and just keep myself to myself and just play the game,

Find it in your heart to allow me to play and forget the past,Theres no need to bring it all up again,I know i did wrong more than you realise.But i do deserve a chance i think.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Ok i give up now,I hope that the other MODS can forgive me and allow me to play again,Im very sorry and this will be my last post until the MODS make the decision,I hope you will let me play,

Thanks

Jay.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm
judd
Planet

dont rise to the bait my good friend the joker

be patient

ignore the moaners your head and shoulders above it

Cool
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next