Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Joker Returns (Hopefully) Reply with quote

Hey there Guys,I dont know if anyone remembers me but i have been banned for almost a year i believe,Well its been a very long time since i last played,I was hoping to get some gaming in,

I am Joker8989 and also my other accounts where J-o-k-e-r and J_o_k_e_r,I understand that i was banned for what ever reason but i would like a second chance if possible,I do apoligize for the past and hope you will allow me to play,If you dont i will be so bored as i have some time on my hands at the moment.

I think that i have been banned for a very long time and hope your consider removing it as i feel i have learn't my lesson,I just simply want to play once more,Can you please mail me with an answer ASAP,

Best Regards

Jason (aka) the joker :- ) )

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm
judd
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

My main man the joker

Very Happy

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm
trace567

Firstly its not my decision if the ban gets lifted. But I was the person who placed the long ban (sim placed a shorter ban before it). If I recall you were given a shortish ban but didn't like it. Then went on a spaming spree round the forum. Which led to the forum ban and in game ban being very long. I think I remember there being a fair bit of swear words used and insults to mods in the spamming mission.

I leave the decision to Matt, Cyndi and Jim. If they decide the ban can be lifted I will unban your old forum account (provided I still can at the time).

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

hey judd,Good to see your still going mate, lol.

Thanks for your help in this Trace and yes i did get a short ban and then a very long one,I cant remember exactly how long ago it was but i know i have done a fair bit of time,Just looking to get back in,Il behave and just want to play,

If i could hear from Matt, Cyndi or Jim as soon as possible for a decision i would be very grateful,I am willing to start from fresh from the beggining if you feel that what i done for my ban is still punishable,Take all my accounts and let me play,Just an idea as i dont know if what i did is still classed as serious,but i do know that it wont happen again and ill hope to play again soon,

Regards

Jay (aka) The Joker

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Just wondering if i can get more feedback on this?

Would it be quicker and easier if i was to contact one of the MODS mentioned above,

Or could you possibly get them to sort this out when & if you manage to get in contact with them,I dont know the MODS account names so i am unable to mail them myself,But i would like it if someone else could.

Jus want to play again as soon as i can lol

Thanks

Jay(aka) The Joker (aka) Mr Inevitable.

Last edited by Mr Inevitable on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 am
sim5
Planet

nice to cu buddy
dont worry at all friend
i hope mods will read this & will lift the ban soon
waiting to have a cheers with u Very Happy

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Sim Reply with quote

Nice to see you too sim,Been a long time now,since we last spoke hasn't it mate lol,

I hope your doing well and wish you all the best sim,

As for the MODS,I look forward to the verdict.. Cool

Cheers

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Where are the MODS at. Reply with quote

I understand that patience is a Virtue,Which i have not got lol,Please could you hurry up and decide wether i may play or not.

Where is everyone??

Thanks

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

This is great to have an old player back after away from the game for so long,

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Nilo911
Moon

He should be given his account back, everybody make mistakes from time to time.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 pm
trace567

Nilo911 wrote:
He should be given his account back, everybody make mistakes from time to time.

And that he did, on more than one occasion!

Leave the decision to Cyndi and Matt. There is enough reason for the ban to remain. It is their choice if they decide to offer him a final chance.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

On that note i think that i should say sorry for acting the way i previously did but as i havent been on here for a long time i think that i owe the MODS an apoligie also,So i am sorry for my previous mistakes and hope that you can forgive me in this matter,It was a very long time ago and i have done alot of growing up since then,Im sincerely sorry and i hope that you will unban me,However i will understand if you keep the ban active as what i did was not very nice and know one deserved to be treated like that.

It will never happen again,So please give me a chance.All i want to do is get back into the game and make lotsa points,Hope you can give me a chance,

Many Thanks

Jay (aka) The Joker (aka) Mr Inevitable...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: When Reply with quote

When will the MODS in charge get round to making the decision?

I thought that they would have seen this by now,Can you let them know please trace?

And tell them that they need to view this thread,That way i can know wether they will unban me or not quicker.

Mail Back

Thanks

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Re: When Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
When will the MODS in charge get round to making the decision?

I thought that they would have seen this by now,Can you let them know please trace?

And tell them that they need to view this thread,That way i can know wether they will unban me or not quicker.
Thanks

they'll get to it. i'm sure they've already seen it and are trying to decide among themselves. like you said, patience is a virtue Smile

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

ok mate i understand it will take as long as it takes,And im happy to wait as long as it takes for them to decide,And Yes Patience is a Virtue Laughing

Thanks

Jay (aka) The Joker.