Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion mods have right to put down others ??
      All times are GMT  

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 am
Pivce
Planetoid

Post subject: mods have right to put down others ?? Reply with quote

Cyndi play in 4 or 5 pl game.Play very dirty and lose.After game report me and one player (this playr and me not win i game ) .No real reason for ban.cyndi is mod withe name CYN. trace567 give ban for me and this player.cyndi is mod withe name CYN.Lock topic and tell me "if u have problem vrite orivate message to Bill2k06"
I write message and Bill2k06 2 days no send me response.

Maybe mods protect self or what ??
This game have just one problem -Vaguely defined rules about bad chat and unfair trade .Mods use this vaguely defined rules to protect self .Plain player no have chanse to make big points Sad
Like in fascism.Very treacherously, miserable and pathetic.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:41 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: mods have right to put down others ?? Reply with quote

Pivce wrote:
Cyndi play in 4 or 5 pl game.Play very dirty and lose.After game report me and one player (this playr and me not win i game ) .No real reason for ban.cyndi is mod withe name CYN. trace567 give ban for me and this player.cyndi is mod withe name CYN.Lock topic and tell me "if u have problem vrite orivate message to Bill2k06"
I write message and Bill2k06 2 days no send me response.

Maybe mods protect self or what ??
This game have just one problem -Vaguely defined rules about bad chat and unfair trade .Mods use this vaguely defined rules to protect self .Plain player no have chanse to make big points Sad
Like in fascism.Very treacherously, miserable and pathetic.

Firstly here is matt's review of the game. Due to Bill's absence I in fact asked if matt had the time etc if he could review the game. This is because he is the only other current active moderator.

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=41571#41571

Secondly, guess who authorizes new forum accounts?
Me, yes I let you in! Would I of let you in if I was trying to do some kind of mod protecting. I could of protected myself from a big headache if I'd not let you in, sigh. But that's NOT the way I work.

Thirdly, not so long ago I was acting as head mod, which at that time meant head mod's say was final. So you got my verdict, which I asked to be reviewed by another mod. Yes that really seems like a huge mod cover up.

I apologise for the fact Bill2k06 has not been available, however he will get your pm's on his return and if he feels any need to act upon them I am in no doubt that he will.

Until this time, please drop all this. Your game has been check enough times, enough views have been given. The ban remains.

I locked the topic to stop this going on and on. If you continue to cause havoc I will have to consider either lengthening your game ban, or forum removal or both.

Now please just spend the remainder of your ban period perhaps reading the guidelines on trading, and all the sticky threads at the top of the COMPLAINT section as I feel all of them will be of use to you.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

want an explanation why and Cyndi has been punished. Cindy many open fields and no raised the price. Returns others for only +30. opens opens the second green, and gives it to 730th in the game with 5 igrača.To may be fair game?

and I repeat that the trade that I have offered is not done so had no impact on the game (this can also accept the ban as unfair trade rules are subjective. with 3 dark blue would have good chances to win in 5 pl game so that even that conducted trade believe that the questionable whether it is fair or not)

The chat is not cursed or insulted her family. I just expressed my opinion. Chat has the ability to block if you do not want to read what I write. It is totally unnecessary and unjust 5 Day Ban

But chat and offer to trade were my indignation because Cyndi played a boorish, arrogant and threatening their status mode.
If you already want to be judges look carefully trace log that game and you will see how dirty played cyndi.A punish players who are just revolted her behavior in the game

You some new threat of penalties just because they seek justice? If you are not telling what they want to hear me with a forum ban? I only seek justice.
and again A WONT JUSTICE !!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 pm
trace567

I apologise for the fact Bill2k06 has not been available, however he will get your pm's on his return and if he feels any need to act upon them I am in no doubt that he will.

Until this time, please drop all this. Your game has been check enough times, enough views have been given. The ban remains.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

I have not got an answer why and Cyndi has been punished because of dirty games and why I got to chat ban? And why the trade that has no been done. I explained why I sent this offer for trade .
Do you have a mod justice for ordinary players and another for the other mode?
And who will I return to my 10 days if the Bil verdict was that I right?
I want justice, and until you get will seek it.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 pm
trace567

I have AGAIN re-checked the logs for the game this involves.

You were complaining in game about Cyndi opening properties that she did not either buy, nor intend to buy.
This is a strategy used by many players, even I auction some properties of which I do not intend to purchase in order to 1) gain the 20% commission for the auction b) to either run a players cash down or c) to try and get a player to purchase a lesser quality set giving chance for a more expensive set to be blocked. IE. If they own 2 brown and 2 red 1500 cash. I may well open 3rd brown in order to get them to buy the lesser strength property set, whilst hoping the red (stronger set) can be blocked.

It is something many players chose to do. They auction blacks and whites especially.
There is NO rule nor punishment for using this strategy.

I have checked the entire chat for the game and can find NOTHING wrong with Cyndi's side of the chat. She explained and warned on both things in game (offering cheat trades, and making unnecessary offensive remarks in game). She then posted on the forum for the game to be checked.

The 10 day ban you received Pivce is based on YOUR actions and words used in game and has nothing at all to do with your accusations on Cyndi. I can find NO evidence at all of any wrong doing by Cyndi within this game.

Now I can understand that if you are pretty new to the game you may not understand the auctioning of others properties for personal gain. I too as a new player did not understand how this could be right. But as I have grown to understand the game more fully, I now both accept, understand and indeed use this tactic often.

Now please Pivce, I will NOT go over this game any more. I believe we have done everything necessary and beyond to check this game fully and respond to your posts. It is time now to move on from this. Your ban will end in the next few days, so lets start afresh.

I can offer no more time nor help to you on this matter. I unfortunately do not think Bill2k06 will be around to respond any time soon. So I have done the very best I can to compensate for this. But I honestly 100% believe Bill2k06 would find nothing wrong in Cyndi's actions, or the ban placed on yourself.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

How can you sleep?
Fair is open to Cyndi black that I began to accumulate (I have no money to withdraw the price) and not to buy than to "gift" to another player? I am not fulfilled TRADE! I just sent the first offer and waiting to be sent from Cyndi!

I was punished for non-existent trade!!
And I have not insulted anybody on the chat. I just say your opinion!

Since I do not understand your skewed rules give me a link or a Quote from "Rules of the Game" where written laws for which I am punished, and I agree to give me 10 or more days ban!!!!!!!
Or better yet-I will never play the game because I'm stupid to understand the rules!

If I am guilty accept punishment silent.
If i am not guilty will fight to the death for my rights.

EDIT :

trace567 wrote:
I have AGAIN re-checked the logs for the game this involves.

If they own 2 brown and 2 red 1500 cash. I may well open 3rd brown in order to get them to buy the lesser strength property set, whilst hoping the red (stronger set) can be blocked.

I understand this.But if somebody have 2 brown and one green and u give him second green for 730 and this guy win ?? Strategy or dirty palyer who play for second position ??

Last edited by Pivce on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Hi Pivce

It looks like you're scorching the moderators with complaints about them and I can't see in any of your posts your denial you provoked and antagonized the moderator so I'm curious if you did this or not. what exactly did you say? its important that you know what you said was offensive if it was...... so this doesnt happen again to you and you understand why you're in this position...... otherwise it seems your frustration will continue.

Later

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 am
judd
Planet

yeh, this is getting a little personal against Cyn.

back off and get on with your life.

enough already

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 am
Pivce
Planetoid

Personal ?
I wont justice .This is personal!!JUSTICE FOR ALL!!

Quote:
me a link or a Quote from "Rules of the Game" where written laws for which I am punished

My english is bad but u understand this ??If i read this rules i no make reason for ban again.But i no find this rule on the internet .I use Google and Yahoo for search .Maybe trace know place where i may read what is fair and what no ??

I ask that we say here, where the rule is defined for which I am punished, and where can I read about it!

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm
trace567

Kreso wrote:

Players are not allowed to use bad language or insults. When reporting such event, please provide approximate time, username of the player, and whether it happened at lobby or in game.

If a player is found to be rude to others, his account may be locked. However, I will tolerate if a player just lost his temper, but not if this happens repeatedly.

http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80

That is from kreso himself (the site and game owner)

Quote:
Post subject: Please read: Banning policy
4) Name calling - Very dependant on the amount, or degree of name calling
We may ban for anything falling outside of the guide above (if I have managed to forget something).

http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3837

I would class it under the category of name calling, although it was not name calling as such. More making remarks and comments that were unfair, unnecessary, hurtful, damaging, antagonizing, and instigating an argument etc.

Quote:
You shall not post or transmit through this Software any
defamatory,racist, threatening, obscene, harmful, ****
or other material which would violate or infringe in any
way upon the rights of others
, or which would give rise
to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal
or local law or regulation. You many not transmit
materials that would encourage conduct that constitutes
as a criminal offence.

This is from the Terms and Conditions when you download the game
http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3386

defamatory -to damage the reputation of a person or group by saying or writing bad things about them which are not true

violate -to break or act against something, especially a law, agreement, principle or something that should be treated with respect (a moderator in this case)

infringe- If something infringes on/upon someone's rights or freedom, it takes away some of their rights or limits their freedom
You infringed on Cyndi's right to play the game within the rules in the manner she chooses. Without receiving nasty remarks from others.

This is without going into the trade offers which if accepted would of been cheat trades.

Quote:

2) If you still disagree you may request your case be re-evaluated by another moderator. Please bare in mind that this may take some time, and can only be done when another moderator is available.
If the second moderator verifies that the penalty issued was warranted and fair the matter is to be dropped. Or you will incur a longer ban for wasting time.

http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3774

Matt also posted verifying the ban was fair.
http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=41571#41571
Quote:
10 days is too generous for you pivce , please try to learn from your mistakes.

I said this a few posts back
Quote:
Now please just spend the remainder of your ban period perhaps reading the guidelines on trading, and all the sticky threads at the top of the COMPLAINT section as I feel all of them will be of use to you.

Every single quote I have given you is ALL in the sticky posts at the top of the complaint section.

I am locking this thread now, I have given by far more time to you and your arguments than I should. If you decide to create a new thread to moan some more I will instantly ban you from the forum and double your in game ban for the shear amount of mine and matt's time you have wasted.