Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints TRACE PLEASE REVIEW
      All times are GMT  

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: TRACE PLEASE REVIEW Reply with quote

Trace please review the 5p game i was just in under cyndi2. Other players were drake86 Biznatch, pivce and cerebellum14. Cerebellum offered several ridiculous offers, i warned him to stop and he continued. He said he wanted to be banned. Pivce then continually put me down in game please review chat logs. He took the fun out of the game. drake and biz can verify. Thank you

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I've looked at both trades and chat log for the entire game.
Here is a list of the worst trade offers made in this game:

start money: 245
Trade:
Frompivce to drake86
Cash: 800
Giving 1 black (makes 3rd with 4th remaining on board)
Taking the 800 cash and 2 pink (the pink do not make a set, but biz owns the 3rd) I expect both pink would be good for trading later, thus making them quite valuable.

Therefore this trade is deeply over valued, even if we take base value of the 2 pink 800 each (1600 + 800 cash) in return for 1 (3rd black)

I would be inclined to rule the above a cheat if accepted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

start money: 190
Trade:
From pivce to cyndi2
Cash: 700
Taking 2 white and the 700
Giving 3rd d blue
The white did not make a set, but there was one remaining on the board still.
Had cyndi taken this trade it would leave her only cash for 1 upgrade to d blue, but there was other sets on the board built up. Therefore this would be a bad trade for her.

So again - I would be inclined to rule this a cheat as it is asking way to much in return for little.
Even if we say 1000 for each white this gives 2000 and 700 - 2700 he valued d blue at.
---------------------------------------------------------------

start money: 145
Trade:
From cerebellum14 to cyndi2
Cash: 1800

Taking 1800 cash and 2 d blue (does not complete a set, 3rd owner pivce) but still 400 credit each and trade possibility. plus 1 red (this red doesn't make a set)
Giving 1 white (making 3)
Horrifically over priced...need I say more! Plus leaving cyndi with nothing but 3 white.
------------------------------------------------------------------
start money: 115
Trade:
From cerebellum14 to drake86
Cash: 1200
Giving 1 red (which makes 2 3rd owned by cyndi)

Whilst this is NOT a cheat offer, it would leave drake very short of cash and I think only way he'd be able to make use of this would be selling the 2 red to cyndi.
I this one is a little over valued in relation to the board and players funds at this time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
start money: 95
Trade:
Cash: 2200

Giving 2 white
Taking - the 2200 plus 2 dark blue (not making a set another player owns 3rd) and 1 red, this would give him 2 red (another player owning 3rd)

But if we think the above trade he valued a 2nd red for 1100. Dark blue have 400 each credit alone, and he wants 2200 cash. What can I say, totally crazy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
start money: 60
Trade:
From cerebellum14 to Biznatch
Cash: 1240
Giving 1 brown
Now biz only has 450 credit: 850 and is in the process of trying to build green.
This trade would likely damage biz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
start money: 40
Trade:
Cash: -500
Taking 2 brown
Baring in mind the above trade offer for 1 brown at 1240, this is quite ridiculous in terms of double standards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
start money: -100
Trade:
Cash: 3500
Giving 2 white
This trade would be deeply damaging to cyndi and is very over valued considering the game stage -100 start, green fully upgraded, yellow, orange, cyan, pink all upgraded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the trade offers alone coming from cerebellum14 and lesser so from pivce show some real trading concerns. That's without even the chat being considered.

The trades log clearly shows cerebellum continuing to send trades after cyndi requested him to stop.
Pivce then begins with out of line statements towards cyndi. cerebellum then joins in and says he wants to be banned when warned he maybe.
Biz attempts to calm the situation, but pivce and cerebellum continue with comments trying to antagonize. pivce says cyndi plays unfair and was teaming with biz, but looking at pivce's trade offers I don't feel he is one to judge really! Pivce continues to go on till the end. I found zero evidence to support the claims made in game by pivce, or cerebellum.

So based on trades offers and the antagonizing comments from pivce for a fair duration of the game I will ban 10 days.

cerebellum14 also 10 days for the numerous cheat to horrific trade offers. Plus statements in chat aimed at causing an argument.

These 10 day bans are based on if I find no evidence of previous bans, or complaints when I check later. I have given 5 days each for chat, and 5 days each for trade (although cerebellum was biggest trade offender, and pivce biggest chat offender)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Thanks Trace Reply with quote

Thank you Trace for taking your time to review this. I just dont want to see them ruining others games with this type of play and chat.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 am
nouna
Asteroid

Post subject: Reconsider moderator Reply with quote

Dear moderators

My computer was banned today, and I don't know the reason.

My husband (account name cerebellum14) was playing a game yesterday (5p game), CYN ( the moderator) was one of the players.

He offered her a trade.. he/she found it expensive and called that ( cheating ).
I read through your rules, and found that unfair trade is selling expensive properties for cheap price... NOT THE OPPOSITE.

If he/she found his offer was expensive.. he/she should have simply rejected... and not calling it cheating and banning the WHOLE COMPUTER. I'M A MEMBER TOO!!!!

Also he was offering a trade to another player, and he/she went like : cerebellum14... this is your last warning... stop sending rediculous trades or you'll be banned...
we never knew expensive trades (in their point of view) would be considered CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe CYN (he/she was using another nick name: cyndi).. was taking advantage of his/her authority as a moderator unfairly. Also he/she was totally unkind, and this can't fit with a moderator!!

Last.. we want our computer to be allowed, and CYN to be reconsidered as a moderator!!!

Best regards,
Thanks

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 am
trace567

This is now the 3rd time you have posted that post!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Re: Reconsider moderator Reply with quote

nouna wrote:
Dear moderators

My computer was banned today, and I don't know the reason.

My husband (account name cerebellum14) was playing a game yesterday (5p game), CYN ( the moderator) was one of the players.

He offered her a trade.. he/she found it expensive and called that ( cheating ).
I read through your rules, and found that unfair trade is selling expensive properties for cheap price... NOT THE OPPOSITE.

If he/she found his offer was expensive.. he/she should have simply rejected... and not calling it cheating and banning the WHOLE COMPUTER. I'M A MEMBER TOO!!!!

Also he was offering a trade to another player, and he/she went like : cerebellum14... this is your last warning... stop sending rediculous trades or you'll be banned...
we never knew expensive trades (in their point of view) would be considered CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe CYN (he/she was using another nick name: cyndi).. was taking advantage of his/her authority as a moderator unfairly. Also he/she was totally unkind, and this can't fit with a moderator!!

Last.. we want our computer to be allowed, and CYN to be reconsidered as a moderator!!!

Best regards,
Thanks

wow. from what i can see, if it means anything to anyone, trace and cyndi are right here. i LOLed when i saw that she posted this again

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

Cyndy, who calls himself Cyn is the only forum in which a player whose playing dirty. In open fields without intending to buy them, and allowed to buy the retail box for low prices which affected the entire game and the revolt of the two of us to punish you.
1. The sentence was unfair because it was the only bid. Trade is conducted meaning that did not affect the game.If not want to trade some reject the offer.
2. We are outraged at the Cyndi chat to be punished for this.A if you do not want to watch what you write there is an option / mute (name of player)

The only fair thing you can do or be punished and Cyndy which provoked a bad game, bad attempt to trade and chat or abolish the ban other players.

Unfortunately this game is for players as cyndy (moderator and players. Very bad dare say) into fascism and not in a fun game.
Think again, is justice. Every day I see less and less players on the server. In the end you'll only play you, as moderators will be punished and the other a long help. Like a real fascism: (.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm
trace567

Pivce wrote:

Every day I see less and less players on the server. In the end you'll only play you, as moderators will be punished and the other a long help. Like a real fascism: (.

You've only been here since January according to log in records, so how you can state you are seeing less and less players on the server I don't see what you are comparing it to. We always have fluctuations in numbers depending on times of year etc. But I personally have not noticed any noticeable decrease in numbers during January and February.

If you wish to appeal the ruling which was made by myself (not CYN), please request a review giving reasons for your appeal.
If you wish to complain about a moderators decisions or actions please pm the head moderator (bill2k06).

Thanks.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

No thanks.This is game not courtroom.Mod have right to judge what is fair or no.It is not about life here so that you can not sleep when this onepravedno osdite people.
I know just one,when cyndi play i make hard game for her and go out.No chat ,no trades.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm
judd
Planet

Pivce wrote:
I know just one,when cyndi play i make hard game for her and go out.No chat ,no trades.

I'd take that as a compliment, focusing on one player because you know they are the biggest threat in the game

Cool

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 pm
Pivce
Planetoid

I just hate bad people ,nothin else.If u can see log u see who is "bad guy " in this game.After game cyndi report.Like big loser.Make bad game,lose, then report other players.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 am
nouna
Asteroid

Post subject: Just wondering..?? Reply with quote

Did it ever happen.. that user get banned, then unbanned after complaining??.. Or are we just wasting our time here.

Because what I sense here.. "moderators don't make mistakes". And obviously our posts are not taken seriously; in the contrary.. mods are making fun of the posts.

I'm just wondering will writing to bill.. make any difference anyway??

And Pivce is right.. this isn't a court room, and this is just a game, so please stop acting like judges here!!!Or atleast be fair!!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 am
trace567

Post subject: Re: Just wondering..?? Reply with quote

nouna wrote:
Did it ever happen.. that user get banned, then unbanned after complaining??.. Or are we just wasting our time here.

Because what I sense here.. "moderators don't make mistakes". And obviously our posts are not taken seriously; in the contrary.. mods are making fun of the posts.

I'm just wondering will writing to bill.. make any difference anyway??

And Pivce is right.. this isn't a court room, and this is just a game, so please stop acting like judges here!!!Or atleast be fair!!

Bans have been reduced, rarely removed. I personally have even lessened or removed bans I have placed after reconsidering myself without being asked to.

So yes if you still feel any kind of injustice please make your appeal to Bill2k06 via pm.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

first of all as bill is not available , i will review this game. if you are still unhappy with the judgment , you can ask for bill to review it and wait , that is it .

trade offer at start 245
From pivce to drake86
Cash: 800
Giving 1 black (makes 3rd with 4th remaining on board)
Taking the 800 cash and 2 pink (the pink do not make a set, but biz owns the 3rd)

now everyone agrees this is a terrible offer , but pivce did send an offer for 1000 for black 2 mins prior to this offer.

start money: 190
Trade:
From pivce to cyndi2
Cash: 700
Taking 2 white and the 700
Giving 3rd d blue
The white did not make a set, but there was one remaining on the board still.
another terrible offer from pivce , i was thinking maybe this is a new player without understanding the rules of trading , but his points were over 20k. so pivce can hardly claim ignorance as an excuse here.

start money: 145
Trade:
Cash: 1800

Taking 1800 cash and 2 d blue (does not complete a set, 3rd owner pivce) but still 400 credit each and trade possibility. plus 1 red (this red doesn't make a set)

again i agree with trace here , horrifically over priced offer for one white, first one from cerebellum .

start money: 95
Trade:
Cash: 2200

Giving 2 white
Taking - the 2200 plus 2 dark blue (not making a set another player owns 3rd) and 1 red, this would give him 2 red (another player owning 3rd)

cheat offer number 2 from cerebellum , giving away a little and trying to take way too much..

start money: 60
Trade:
Cash: 1240
Giving 1 brown
Now biz only has 450 credit: 850 and is in the process of trying to build green, again i agree with trace , esp considering biznatch offered 2 browns for 700 to cerebellum.. and shows another sample of his double standards by trying to take 2 browns for 500 in under a couple of rolls!

and another ridiculous offer of 2 whites for 3500 when the green and pinks are upgraded in the board ... now

cerebellum for ur continued sending of cheat offers and showing double standards in trading through and through the game , your ban of 10 days is fair , i hope you put this to good use in re thinking your trading strategy.

Pivce wrote:
Every day I see less and less players on the server. In the end you'll only play you, as moderators will be punished and the other a long help. Like a real fascism: (.

let me tell you something , not just for you pivce, for everyone who thinks there are lesser and lesser players in the game everyday , we have an average of more than 20 users anytime in the lobby , that is without including all the people who are unhappy here in the forums and want to moan and groan about the judgments passed . We work for that 20 people , we want this place clean for the regular people who play fair .

how difficult is it to think of the other person when you are trading ? how difficuilt is it to not lose control over your emotions and just enjoy the game for the moment and getting back to you life after the couple of hours fun ? how difficuilt is it to play without talking dirty, abusing people or bullying people on the internet ? ( hhhfan is right here )

again my point is , we will get rid of these offenders for the 20 people who play the game at anytime fairly , we want them to have a good couple of hours of fun. if it is at the cost of removing 100's of bad weed , i am up for it.
10 days is too generous for you pivce , please try to learn from your mistakes.