Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints punchouse
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 am
jmf81
Planetoid

Post subject: punchouse Reply with quote

Just finished a 4p game with me as MsNumbers81, punchouse, wokaman420 and GalacticCat

I received silly trade offers from punchouse which didn't stop after I asked him to. They weren't cheat offers but they were silly. He then became unpleasant towards me stating he wanted to make sure I lost because he didn't like me, He said he was going to give all his cash away-I don't know whether he tried this as I know the other players would not have accepted

This made the game very unpleasant and was unnecessary

I should also mention he got very aggressive and told GalacticCat that they would be banned at one point. He was very insistent that there would be a ban and as he isn't a mod I didn't feel he had a right to be making this judgment especially given his behaviour

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 am
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to place a 24 hour ban for the moment. I've checked the chat log of your game and am not happy at the mention of wanting you to lose and the talk of players being banned from him.
I also have played one game tonight against punchouse and can confirm that his trading offers are quite crazy at times. Some are just nuts, others could well be classed as cheat trades ie 3rd cyan to him for 500 when start was over 300.

The ban is 24 hours to allow more time for the games to be checked etc. As I was in the second game I cannot place any sanction for that game personally.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 am
jmf81
Planetoid

Thanks Trace

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 pm
trace567

Post subject: list of trade offers made in 2 games on 17th before ban Reply with quote

I was not in the below games.

msnumbers game as reported

Trade offers made by punchouse

Game number 445709 17th Jan

Start 310 attempt to take 2 orange for 500 making a set

Start 130 attempt to take 2nd brown for 200

Start 80 (his cash 7100) attempt to take 3rd brown for 400

Start 80 Trying to give 2nd pink to galatic for 1600, galatic could not afford to buy a 3rd .

Start 80 trying to take 2nd pink for 1100 (500 decrease when he has the cash in the game!!)

Start 55 Trying to take 3rd briown for 400

Start -50 Trying to give 2 brown for 1600 (msnumbers only has 2052 cash). Some what crazy when you think he tried to buy 3rd for 400 with start at 80!

Start -490 Attempt to give 2 brown for 600 to msnumbers

Game 445718 3p game

Start 280 punch cash is 4424 attempts to buy 2 orange for 300

Start 280 attempts to buy 2 orange for 400

Start 240 punch cash level 5986 attempts to buy 3rd orange and 2nd brown for 500

Start 215 chaky's cash -470. Punch attempts to trade 1 black and 1 white (to himself) giving chacky 3rd cyan. (Well he's not going to get to build that very fast is he!!!!)

Some of the above trades are not cheat offers. But some are completely barmey. However there is also a big enough number of cheat offers. With a definate double standards thing going on. He believes he should buy off others cheap, but expects others to give him a hell of a lot in order to trade.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

ban extended to 30 days on further review of offers and chat log on 17-01-10