Saturday, 2 January
10:22:33 p.m.

4p

ar49ers
dirtyd33
lady-b
saveourhome911
adeelliqbal

adeelliqbal: Cheat trade offers (5400 for one green, no1 had other greens)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:35 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been through the whole of the 2nd of Jan trade offers by adeeliqbal, and also part way through 31st Dec (when they were last online with that username).

To start I will just say one thing nilo. Before his insane offers started you sent a trade offer for 1st green (no others owned) early on for 700. At this time he was in debt by around 800 so yes this is NOT a cheat trade. It met base value and also would of been helpful to him. However, as a word of advice here, 700 for 1st green when you had a large amount of cash is really a little unfair. I'd advise you to try and be a little more generous, and try not to simply gain something very cheap just because someone is in trouble.

Now on to adeeliqbal's trading offers. There was a large number of crazy trade offers involving 1 green (1st green) made by him. Totally crazy amounts requested which were all so over the top that they are no doubt cheat trade offers. These offers continued even after you stated in chat that if he continued you would report. In light of these trade offers I checked the previous day he had used that account. Again I have found a number of really silly trade offers. All of course deeply in his favour. For instance we have with start still very high last pink to him for 1k. Another game there is extremly early (over 200 start) an attempt to buy last red for 800! Again this would be of no good to the other player, why give away a set for so so little that early. These offers are all very very bad.

For this reason, after seeing such a number of cheat trade offers I will ban for 5 days. This style of trading MUST not be continued.

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4170 more info on where moderators stand on persistant cheat trading offers.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Nilo911
Moon

trace567 wrote:
I'd advise you to try and be a little more generous

I will take your advice into consideration Trace.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

whoa ?? BAN ?? com on man!!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

y aint he banned ?? also i don even remember the game man.. com on ... thts too much..

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm
trace567

He isn't banned as I did not find cheat offers made by him when I was checking the game, unlike the offers from you. Both in that game and another day I checked.

Please review your trading standards before your ban expires. That way there will be no need for this to happen again.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

when is the ban over... plz mod chck

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 pm
trace567

I have replied to this else where, you also are capable of locating the date of the post stating you were banned, and add 5 days.

Please do not waste my time.

Thank you.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

if u take us as shit wasting yur time then dont bother replying... i want the time cuz its 8 today!! tell me in hours if u can !! how many hours left i play once a week .. so i only will come back next week!!!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm
trace567

I am not your servant. You are able to workout from the time of the post stating you were banned if you are that in need of a time.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

Hey sis,

With all due respect... u r the government over here... many posts has already called the mods raciest over here so i dont even want to go in tht discussion again... i dont know if u r a 19 year old or wht, so i cant make it how to respect u ..but i know u r not from Poland ( or may b u R ) so u cant be my servant... i just asked a simple freaking question .... and also told u tht u dont have to answer it... so dont play mod games with me cuz i am fed up with yur policies already and i dont want to use my brains on a pile of bullshit decisions...

so just tell me this how many hours and minutes are left... if u can check for me STRAIGHT!!!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

you are pushing it adeeliqbal , there is no need for that language here . we have a zero tolerance policy towards personal attacks and racism here.

you got off the last time pretty easy considering your last ban and the number of promises you made to watch your game after this ( http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3961 )

next ban wont be any lesser than 30 days and watch your language here.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:42 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

adeeliqbal wrote:
Hey sis,

With all due respect... u r the government over here... many posts has already called the mods raciest over here so i dont even want to go in tht discussion again... i dont know if u r a 19 year old or wht, so i cant make it how to respect u ..but i know u r not from Poland ( or may b u R ) so u cant be my servant... i just asked a simple freaking question .... and also told u tht u dont have to answer it... so dont play mod games with me cuz i am fed up with yur policies already and i dont want to use my brains on a pile of bullshit decisions...

so just tell me this how many hours and minutes are left... if u can check for me STRAIGHT!!!

immature and unnecessary. trace does a great job as a mod... all of the time. it's not like mods get paid on here. they give of their own free time to make this place as good as it can be, keeping order and making it fun. don't push your luck.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 am
judd
Planet

adeeliqbal wrote:
Hey sis,

i think that is one of the worst posts that i have ever seen on here to be honest.

shocking

Shocked

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm
theunknownamus

I think giving any more attention to this is moot. Let's let this die like it should. Idea