Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments New Mods Needed
      All times are GMT  

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: New Mods Needed Reply with quote

Hi all.

since the harmony within the game is dropping and people are losing patience with moderators too easily and too quickly , we have lost/losing moderators left, right and centre.

After discussing with trace, i think the time to install some new moderators is upon you lot.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, you MUST fit this criteria , to register your interest.

1) Regular player (can devote 2-5hrs minimum a day)
2) Unbiased and mature head on your shoulders.
3) Never been banned for abuse, or for illegal trading within the game
4) Understands fully the trading system
5) MUST be over 20years old
6)MUST have an account OVER 30k and PLAYING, so no hovering in the leaderboards with it.
7) Understand that ONE act of negligence will have you removed just as fast as you are installed as a mod.

Trace's decision is FINAL , in the decision of who is made moderator, and any abuse will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the forum and game permanently.

thank you all for your time.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. (sigh)

Don't know if I'm qualified or not, but I certainly see that the game is in trouble, and I've been watching a lot of Batman recently.

I'll throw my name in the hat

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

thanks yiles, yours is one of few names i have been thinking of, lets give it a couple of days and see what we dig up

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 am
Jinn
Planetoid

I am willing to help, however, I do not meet the 30k account requirement and with my luck I doubt I ever will.

I also cannot guarantee 2-5 hours each day. Some days I might not be able to do more than 30 min to one hour others more it all just depends.

Anything I can do to help the community. I want to see more players as badly as everyone else does.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:52 pm
trace567

I will give a few days for all those who are interested to come forward.

I have received pm applications also.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 am
judd
Planet

trace567 wrote:
I will give a few days for all those who are interested to come forward.

I have received pm applications also.

what is the point of pm aplications?

they should put themselves forwards in to the public domain or not even be concidered.

there is a lack of professionality here,

either you are interested or not.

if you want to be a mod, what is the point of being a "whisper" stand up or youll just be another yarae

pfff

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 am
theunknownamus

I believe I’m in a similar position with Jinn as I meet all qualifications but don’t think I can get my points up to 30k but I could easily devote 2 to 5 hours to GM each day. I felt wary posting this as several may think I was being rudely bold to say I wanted to be a Mod. I have a strong desire to help out GM in any way I can but realize my misunderstanding has caused some tension with me on here. I’m still terrified to post anything at all for fear of being scolded and haven’t done so for about a week. Plus, I don’t know when people will forgive and forget. I’d hope everything can go back to normal and it will all be water under the bridge because I’d want nothing more than to feel welcome here. Until then, I’ll be living in fear. Regardless, I’ll hope you accept my application and whatever decision is made I will be happy with it.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

I would like to give something back to GM ,i think i meet all the requirements put forward by bill. And playing the game for nearly three years now , i understand how the system works perfectly. I can give minimum two hours a day till as much is required everyday ( except one day of the week in the weekend).

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 am
CANON
Ex Moderator

I second Matt.

He's been here for practially ever and ALWAYS a fair player and conversation. Level-headedness is what we need here.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 pm
trace567

Closing date for applying will be Saturday. If you know of anyone who maybe interested, then please ask them to contact me before then.

Thanks

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 pm
trace567

Post subject: Have made my decision Reply with quote

After a fair amount of consideration I have decided to offer Mattie a moderator position (if he would still like to).

Thank you to all who came forward. There may be opportunity in the future to take on more mods.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

it's an honor Trace , i would be more than glad to accept this position. Thanks.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

with discussions ongoing between trace and myself , we DO still need one more moderator, and would like whoever is interested to let us know, and if you are not of the mould of past moderators, it doesnt matter, the game needs a fresh , rejuvenated way of looking at things, and we're willing to listen to all offers

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 am
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

HI BIll i been away for a month or so, but as u know I have been here a few years now and would love to help out Gm and the other mods. I meet all the abouve criteria bar the 30k account, As u know I have expressed my interest to trace before and i was on a back burner at the time as you had enough mods then. I would like the oppurtunity to try imprive things here and would hope that others would agree that i wwould be beneficial to the game and the players. Aswell as to matt.

await a reply from urslef or matt

cheers

steve

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 am
sim5
Planet

wb steve
nice to cu again & i am sure u can be a good mod
cheers Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.