Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Off Topic Chit Chat xmas presents
      All times are GMT  

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 am
jmf81
Planetoid

Post subject: xmas presents Reply with quote

yiles said he wanted a stereo for xmas-I know it is early but here you go

Has all sorts of fancy features too-karaoke because we know how much you like to sing Very Happy

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, where to find an affordable one? Would he settle for Rock Band? (or would he shoot himself?) Wink

Last edited by theunknownamus on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 am
highvoltage
Planetoid

yo, get me a amp. but not a crapy 1. good 1 like fender or sumting.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: Stop Asking! Reply with quote

I'm not telling your gift, Mike. Mad Wink

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 am
Yiles
Moon

STOP HIJACKING EVERY THREAD

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: I'm not! Reply with quote

I wasn't hijacking this. Mike came on a bit after me. (Don't shoot the messenger!) Surprised

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:34 pm
Yiles
Moon

THREE MINUTES AFTER SHE POSTED IT, YOU WERE IN HERE MUCKING IT UP AGAIN- I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO REPLY TO JMF81 BEFORE YOU SPAMMED THIS THREAD-

OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT TAKE A HINT, SO HERE IT IS IN PLAIN ENGLISH:

STOP SPAMMING EVERY THREAD- PEOPLE ARE GETTING VERY ANNOYED NOW

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Last post for 5 hours. Reply with quote

I was online the same time as Jo so I was able to make a quick reply. I did not wish to spam or have a reply be interpreted as spam. If you see, all of my replies have been relevant. Sorry if there were too many but I thought people like to know someone saw their topic. I'm sorry if it was interpreted that I am highvoltage. My brother used the computer shortly after I left. Apparently, he must have made a post. I had to write an essay which took about 2 hours so I didn't even make a post for a while. (Notice my reply's time to Mike). Even so, I am going to limit myself beyond what I believe is necessary, but may be just. I hope we can get past a misunderstanding. Thank you. Everyone please do continue to post Christmas ideas. Later. Surprised Sad

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 am
jmf81
Planetoid

Josh I put off saying something but have seen that I really should because it needs to be clear Yiles is not overreacting and he’s not alone in his opinion.
I feel you have confused the forum with a chat room-you appear to want constant interaction and this just isn’t possible with a forum. With a forum less is more-it should be about quality of posts not quantity. You should take note of how others use the forum and adjust your participation to reflect this. If you want more constant interaction than this I would recommend you find a chat room to serve this purpose.
My post was directed towards Yiles. I didn’t need an immediate reply and if I had been insecure about whether somebody had seen the topic (which I wasn’t), I could have simply looked at the views statistics which tell me if my post has been read by others.
I don’t have a problem with other people responding, it isn’t about excluding people but I do feel you should have given Yiles a chance to respond before you jumped in. My post was intended as a joke (I believe you missed that point) so I also beg to differ that your responses were relevant
I’m not trying to offend you but I really felt I needed to say that I too think you need to tone it down

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: :embarrassed: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. I didn't know this was just directed toward Yiles. I thought it was simply another topic. Anyway, I suppose I had this confused with a chat forum like on Facebook or Myspace etc. I'll be busy so I won't be posting anything much anyway. Sorry, If I annoyed anyone. Sad

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Yiles
Moon

Jmf81-

Do you like Bob Marley?

If so, Santa has a present for you Smile

Bruce Lee wrote:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:31 pm
jmf81
Planetoid

Yiles wrote:
Jmf81-

Do you like Bob Marley?

If so, Santa has a present for you Smile

I'm not a particular fan but it is the thought that counts Very Happy
I'll give it a bash, thanks yiles