Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Cheat Offer continued
      All times are GMT  

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:07 pm
Fort
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattie/Ace > i m not favoring ace here. Nor am i saying she is right in totality. And yea i do like changes, atleast no harm in trying them out, but honestly speaking when each of move is put under a scanner,
1.it takes away the fun and skill, or shall i call it negotiation power.
2.it takes away the dynamics of game and all that is left would be routine range bound tradings and few luck factors of dice rolls. We sure dont want that.

Infact tough traders like yourself, ace, sim, anspound etc makes this game fun.

May be 500 for a green was not right.. i recall bill posting somewhere that anything below base value is illegal irrespective of whether its beneficial or not. So ace gets caught there as well.

But this sure opens a pandora's box for trace and her team.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

when will people learn to stop weening?

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm
HHHfan
Moon

as a former player of multiplayer, and an occational forum reader currently, and more recently ONLY 2p, i could honestly say that cutting out cheat trade offers could be a good idea..... except that by all accounts you have a mod or 2 who floods games with cheat trade offers. soooooo, i can only assume with the whole god complex they all got goin on, that the mods will be immune from this rule and it will be a "lopsided rule" that is to say they will pick and choose who they enforce it on.

i suppose it is no different than cheat trades tho. i mean some stuff that should be a cheat trade they say is a good trade, probably depends on who makes said trade. anyhow, i suppose enjoy losing more players, cause im sure that the definition of cheat trade offers will vary as much as everything else around here, and losing players seems to be common place around here!

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:48 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Fort , i understand your concerns , but as you yourself accepted this has been the standard set during the trace's regime. And i cant really appreciate it enough. I cant count the number of times i been in games where i was bombarded with cheat trades one after another ! i cant really understand it.

recently i was in a game where i had an yellow very early and went for 3 whites so had no cash to get the second one . the other guy ( who got the second yellow at base price) wanted 2 whites( he had one more) for a yellow or 2500 in cash. I offered him 1500 for my yellow and he would reject it . how does it feel ?my point is that , both were not cheat offers , outrageously in his favor but not cheat , i cant do nothing about such morons who set complete double standards in the game . whereas when i am sent a cheat trade i will.

quit whining ace, get over it. there has been rulings against sending cheat offers in the past and noone has moaned all over the forums like u have. and lastly i did not singularly report you ( check the complaint) i asked the mods to look over the entire game. Show some respect for the mods who put so much time they do not have in it , accept your penalty gracefully and dont cheat again.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

ace._.jase wrote:
mattie, you dont see how petty you were?when i sent it was -230 clearly you had lost, LOST BUDDY LOST, i did not bombard you, once only, but it was enough for you to have a forum moan cause you cant handle losing, please stop telling me to stop moaning, you started this

i came here to ask the mods to check the game , and you know what ? they found you guilty ! and you been labelled a cheater ! now how does this feel ace ? everyone loses a game , wins another , they move on ! noone wants to cheat to win. onl few ppl like u , and you know how we call them ? CHEATER ! you been branded a cheater ace ... you been found guilty of cheating and your points deducted! cheater!
is that why you are quitting gm ? now that everyone knows you are a cheater ? i wouldnt be surprised ! i would lose a 100 games continuously than cheat and win in one!

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 am
CANON
Ex Moderator

Ace with all due respect, your constant flaming in the forum is now getting a bit much.

A ruling was made, so please stop going on and on about this, deal with it and carry on playing.

Thank you.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 am
sim5
Planet

agreed
would request all players please dont use forum to insult any1
thanks

No expectations, no disappointments.