ace._.jase
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 pm
trace567

You are now in the right section of the forum to engage your "discussion". I have said all I need to.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:26 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: ace Reply with quote

Ace as it has been posted before, that if you disagree with a judgement made by a mod, you request another mod look into it NICELY...it will be reviewed if need be and the other mod will post result.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm
Yiles
Moon

The less whiners here the better IMO

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: I kinda get you........... Reply with quote

Confused I guess Ace is trying to implement the idea of "Cavet Emptor" or "Buyer Beware" in which it is the tradee's sole responsibility to know a bad offer from and good one and whether to accept it or not. Confused Question

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 am
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Ace get a grip , people have been penalised for sending cheat offers in the past and will be in the future.... and dont give lame excuses for sending cheat offers and one sided offer it does not work that way. If anything you have just convinced everyone here that you been sending cheat offers all 3 years of your gm!

P.S - dont call my game bad , i had the highest income on board ( red + yellows ) , whereas you had only dark blue and still i lost doesnt mean that my game was bad , sometimes thats just the way it is.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 am
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

if jase is given any favours then i have a right to ask fr my points to be restored....

A cheat trade is a CHEAT{not with the rules} so be aware of yur actions! n a game of 5p a cheap cheat trade will always ruin the game...

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

ace , you bought it from me for the same amount i bid it up till. I fully upgraded the yellows and reds well before ec and at one point in the chat you accepted it is my game , the point of the matter is not me losing. i lost to half my income i know that is how this game plays up once in and while i accept it.

the real fact which everyone should be concerned is your attitude , you sent me an offer for one green for 500 when i was almost into negative and knew i had no chance of upgrading ? what was that ? is that called mutually beneficial trading ? or you assumed that you were playing with people who do not use forums ever ?

so according to you if i accepted the trade , we both can get punished, but because i did not accept it , we both shouldn't ? you sent the trade buddy ! by sending it you showing the will to cheat ! and that is mroe than enough. i knew what sort of trade offers were flying around as ppl were discussing the prices on the chat and yours was just on par with all of it.

accept it or not , it is happening , moan and groan all you want - offering a cheat trade is just as punishable ! if you really think you can getaway with offering ridiculous trades, those times are over , think twice before you send a trade , dont do such lop sided trades again . end of!

kudos to trace and the mod team.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 pm
trace567

I think this really shows how mods will get criticized no matter what we rule. Hence mods rule to the best of their ability, as we'll likely get slammed by someone for it no matter what we do.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:55 pm
Fort
Planet

Had a thought on this for a while.

Yes acejase is right when she says, that this rule was not used earlier (i know it has been in use for atleast past 3 months, but certainly not before trace's regime). Personally i would not like this rule to be in place. But then i dont mind much if it stays. However, (or should i say HOWEVER in caps !) i have seen such lop sided offers from not one but two of the mods while in game. I would just take them as hard nuts to crack, not cheater. Point to be noted from ace's post is :
1.Will each of the offer will undergo scanning when reported? You sure are asking for unmanageable workload. Ace is right when she says, atleast 50% of offers are cheats in this sense.
2.Are you sure mods dont offer such trades?

Then again , as long as trace can use the rule consistently across all complaints, i dont see a reason to whine much. Oh well i am already whining. Nvm Razz

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

out of service

Last edited by ace._.jase on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

trace567 wrote:
I think this really shows how mods will get criticized no matter what we rule. Hence mods rule to the best of their ability, as we'll likely get slammed by someone for it no matter what we do.

Trace u take too much to heart , just ignore these clowns , things will be fine.

fort wrote:
1.Will each of the offer will undergo scanning when reported? You sure are asking for unmanageable workload. Ace is right when she says, atleast 50% of offers are cheats in this sense.

that is why something needs to be done about it. and apart from this as i mentioned earlier when a person sends you a cheat offer , he decides to cheat why does it have to depend on the receiver whether it becomes a cheat or not ? does he have to lose 50% by accepting the trade as well to go and complaint ?is that what u r saying ? accept change mate .