Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments request to all mods
      All times are GMT  

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:21 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: request to all mods Reply with quote

i honestly feel we should bring all this to end as soon as possible & for that i request mods

all my a/c should be bring back to 1k no matter which was affected or which are not.
i should be asked to change passwords of my all a/c so that my brother should not operate again as he should not be allowed & if i want to play again i need to make fresh a/c for myself alone as a new player & i will be sole responsible from there on
i should be remove from mod immediately & if in future mods or gm community needs me i will be happy to serve as mod again

this is my personal opinion & if mods wants to put a ban on me i will accept with all respect

i want mods should take the final decision whatever they feel is good so that we can put this to end

thanks

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: IF YOU LEAVE I LEAVE Reply with quote

Sim the situation has been handled, it is you that brought it to attention and trace did what she seen fit. Now stop beating yourself up about it, please.
Your points have been reduced to 1k which is very extreme however you will not be banned or removed from being a mod as it would be the largest injustice here.
If you are no longer a mod then i quit and so do a few others that i know of and im sure many more.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed points on all 14 (think it was 14) accounts yesterday Sim.

You brought the whole thing to my attention, you were desperate for it to be sorted out after not having been able to get hold of Bill. I therefore investigated all accounts and my findings were posted.

I know you made a mistake in allowing your brother to use your accounts, the problem was back in dec/jan. Months ago. You out of your own free will chose to raise it and be investigated. I deeply respect you for that.

On the should you be removed as a mod, theoretically yes. But in the real world NO. GM will suffer as a result and would lose a great moderator. You have lost all points (more than any player could ever imagine losing).

You will only be removed if Bill decides so. Should that happen I personally will NOT be picking up the pieces of a game out of control. I know CYN will walk. I am not going to look after this place alone with Canon (who too would probably walk) so therefore in the best interest of all players and the game I say you stay.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: I'm freaking out, man!!! Reply with quote

Oh, man! This seems pre-apocoliptic. I don't want the Armageddon of GM. Please, for the sake of the game and other Mods and users, stay.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 am
sim5
Planet

Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for showing ur trust in me
will be back soon & will try everything i can to make gm again a happy place for every1

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: You're welcome. :) Reply with quote

Can't wait for your return. (Espically since we're dealing with a few problems right now...) Smile