Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Please unlock all of my accounts including yaaahoooo1,....
      All times are GMT  

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

Post subject: Please unlock all of my accounts including yaaahoooo1,.... Reply with quote

yaaahoooo3 etc ...... i dont want to waste 515 posts and 90 posts and counting just to get back to the same number of posts also i want a contact of an ubias person to have this forum and moderators review for the entire history of this game

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 pm
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

pls have this done before 430..... i have to go back to my class but request this contact name by the time i get back at 430...... this can be sent to my new email address yaaahoooozzz@yahoo.com

thank you

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm
trace567

The ban is due to the fact over the course of many weeks and many warning, you have continued to annoy forum users as well as moderators. You did this before hence you were banned on the forum in the past (not by myself).

Decision to remove you from the forum was made by 2 people, myself and CYN.

If you continue to break this forum ban, your game accounts will also be subjected to bans.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 am
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

thats too bad b/c it is impossible to not bother some people who do not agree with my point of views

this post is of official dispute to this ban and i request this ban and SIM non ban reviewed by an impartial member(s)

since i was entirely skapegoated this ban is entirely bs and disregarded .... besides you\'re not even a moderator trace and CYN is bias towards me so I could care less what her opinion is

please hire new non bias moderators

so when is the ban supose to expire?

thats pretty funny first the ban consideration was for claiming i went around a ban from fn 2 yrs ago when it expired 60 days after then the ban is claiming i upset sensitive users who cannot take heat or truths even when some people agreed to what I said

completely pathetic...... everything that was said in the game review was true including about the moderation and i hope to find it one day this review

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Ban put in place Reply with quote

as you have stated you will just make new names to bypass your ban and now have insulted a mod, i am issuing game ban and points reduced. Bill or Kreso is only one who can override this.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 am
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

ok have fun with all your work, ill try to give you more work

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 am
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

dont worry only 515 more posts to go and scrutininze in your excessive mod ways

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 am
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

when is my disputed ban being reviewed by someone else and how many days did you set it to? Id rather not post up this entire forum till i get my 515 posts back in dispite of you

Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Post all you want Reply with quote

Post all you want yahoo, we just wont pay attention to you, if you need to rant and rave, go for it

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 am
yaaahoooo16
Asteroid

dinner breaks over........ slight delay i got flooded out w/aol emails creating 10 10 email acounts now so very shortly is going be a rapid session at random intervals so please plan accordingly

good luck keeping up

next session will be more creative so you dont get too bored from deleting posts

good luck you know im the wrong person to screw over Trace

you should have retired when you intended b/c there will be little sleep b/c i see you have limited back up

the chances of SIM helping you are slim at best and i doubt JIm is gonna get involved

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:14 am
ranban282
Ex Moderator

When a user creates an account, doesn't it have to be approved by a mod? How come he was allowed to create more accounts?

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm
HHHfan
Moon

yahoo, i see you are finding out what i found out long ago. if you have a different point of view than people around here, everyone gets all offended and bent outa shape. you said that you shared some of my points of view for different reasons than i had them, and u were glad u werent gm enemy #1! well, aside from this little 2 cent post, perhaps u are once again.

but fear not, as long as new people continue to find this site, there will always be more enemys of gm. they indeed are a pain in the butt. the moderators think they are god, watch what u say, u may well hurt someones feelings, this cheap trade is pat on the back worthy, but the same cheap trade will get another banned. anyhow yahoo, i too am getting back into school, and let me tell ya, this place is not worth spamming.... focus on ur degree man, let these people fight amongst themselves! Very Happy

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Yiles
Moon

I hope when you go back to school, you whine to your teachers like you whine in here- they will laugh in your face...

It's called "being an adult" and "having some maturity"-

Good Lord.

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:44 pm
HHHfan
Moon

further proof that some people just arent born too bright..... yahoo does not equal yiles, you may wanna fight, but im not obliged to give u one, i was talking to yahoo, not you, so stuff it! Laughing

plus, for your information, not that u need or deserve it, what im going to do in school, is going to give me the opportunity to do something i wanted to do for a decade.... so no complaints nessassary, just one thing... get that degree, dipstick stuff like this will no longer even exist in my life at all till im done! even then, just look at what happens when ppl get too bored... im back here, cause of one post, putting another dipstick in their place, when in fact, i should not even monkey with any of it!

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm
trace567

No need for this thread to become a place for insults. That goes to you both.