Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion sorry for all the mess going on forum because of me
      All times are GMT  

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: sorry for all the mess going on forum because of me Reply with quote

i am really sorry for all the mess going on because of me
i dont want any1 get hurt just because he is speaking against me
if i am allowed to speak regarding all this so that this can be brought to end i will be happy
i just want gm back to normal
after that what ever outcome of mods will come i am ready to accept
thanks

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:16 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

well SIM do you actually think you should continue as MOD.......as at present you are apparently still mod..... i highly recommond you step down

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm
trace567

Yaaahoooo may i remind you that you are in fact breaking a ban that was placed on you in the past by even posting on the forum. Your yaaahoooo1 account was banned some time ago on the forum. You created a new one. You thus are by-passing.

I suggest we consider this by-passing should sim have to go by the rules, you do too.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

sim i am all for you staying as a mod

i just want your brother punished for what he did was wrong

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Yiles
Moon

Sim,

While we have had our disagreements in the past- I believe this situation has already been addressed, justice has been served and all this "noise" is being created by a couple of fools who are looking for attention. I completely ignore them, and look forward to you serving on as mod- good luck and God Bless

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Yiles
Moon

It's because we hate you.

Die.

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 pm
yaaahoooozzz
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: sorry for all the mess going on forum because of me Reply with quote

[quote=\\\\\\\"sim5\\\\\\\"]i dont want any1 get hurt just because he is speaking against me
[/quote]

tooo late........

fyi i served the 60 day ban from jan to mar 2008 and completed it ........ i had full access to yaaahooo1 on the forum

now for speaking my mind some mods try to ban me for an excuse reason.......

i was trying to find the game review post but this is exactly how this forum is....... you cannot say anything controversial here with out excessive moderation.......

Gareth i really hope you follow thru with your consideration of less moderation approach b/c it is excessive just as the game review said..... instead of speaking out my reasoning why i think a moderator who conducted cheat trades should be banned and speaking out my reasoning for it I am banned instead..... a complete disgrace, i was minding my own business and hardly posting for over a week just like unknownaumus then i find something i have a strong opinion on and i state it and get banned for expressing opinions which others do not agree with........ now i voice my complaint to Gareth and Kreso about moderators here

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 pm
judd
Planet

shut up

use your exuberant energy for positive things please

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: i said it in the other post and i will say it here Reply with quote

i said it in the other post and now here. Sim you are still a mod and will remain one, the punishment for what happened has been done, although harsh it did NOT include you not being a mod.
As i said before if you are leaving modship then i quit and so do a few others that i know of and probably many others.
Yahoo you have been banned from the forum not for the ignorant things you said just on the sim matter but in many. You are an instigator and are always trying to stir things up.
You are bypassing a ban and have been for some time and now that is corrected. Any name you enter under will be banned, if you continue to come back your points will be reduced to 1k AND you will be banned from game also. Play the game, enjoy it, but your instigating comments continuously here in games you were not even involved in are beyond annoying and will not be tolerated.
Notice to all; The complaints section is for those who have a complaint, once they complain it should only be them, the other person(s) involved and mods. I for one will not respond to anyone that was not involved in the situation except to ban you if you continue to state objections when you do not know the whole situation.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:00 pm
theunknownamus

Well it is freedom of speech. Whether it be stuipid or valid... Confused

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: there are rules here Reply with quote

theunknown there are rules here and you know you are also on the brink and have been warned several times so please dont push it.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:20 pm
theunknownamus

Yes, I know. I'm not trying to be negative or dismissive. I just want everyone's opnions to be expressed equally without being scrutinized. Please read my post at www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38319#38319

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: I DID Reply with quote

I did read your post and all of your others , i also spent two days reading all of yahoos posts and trace and i discussed it and yahoo is a negative that the forum does not need. He is banned and his posts will be moved if he continues to make new names he will be banned from the game also with a point reduction. His choice.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Unsure. Reply with quote

Okay... But is it just that one can ban him for just being negative? Confused Confused Confused